Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 12:08:21 PM EDT
This will be the offical thread of the SEND-A-BRICK Project.

The website is working and is located at: www.send-a-brick.com

We are sending bricks to our Congressmen to protest their lack of action dealing with our border security.

Send a brick to both your Congressmen's D.C. office and Home office. You can find your Reps. snail mail address on the SAB website above.

If you have questions, comments, suggestions, please DO NOT IM ME! My box is almost full. Email me at [email protected]

Please keep discussion on the topic in this post:http://ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454432&page=1

Here is the original:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=454259&page=14

This post will be for updates and calls for help.

Send out the weblink to everyone you know. Here are banners you can use:

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:19:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Tagging this one too.

Bear in mind the DNS propagation hasn't made it everywhere yet.  Still not active here in S. FL.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Keep it rolling!  Everyone I know, knows!  Mailed my first one out today!  More to go!!!

Working in Miami FL!

Also want to thank everyone that worked hard to get this up and going so fast.  You all rock!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:22:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, this might have been covered in the other post....but....

If congresscritters send out postage pre paid envelopes or post card to their constituents...then you could tape it to said brick or cinder block and send it to them that way....then they have to pay the postage for it too!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:25:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I was going to ship an illegal to my Congressmen.  But shipping would be cheaper for this.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 12:28:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy crap you work fast. Site looks great. Keep it up.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:25:22 PM EDT
[#6]
How about having the address for the House speaker and Senate majority leader on the home page?  As discussed in the other threads, they will be the most effective targets.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
tagged like the other send a brick threads
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 2:52:48 PM EDT
[#8]
You cant just declare an "official thread" Please check out the TACKED one!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top