Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 7:17:53 AM EDT
They sign up for the Armed forces.  

Make it a six year gig with the first two years an extended training period including general studies and language classes.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:20:46 AM EDT
[#1]
No way-Never.

I want forces that WANT to be there and not forced to.  

No amnesty period.  Make them go back-now.

HH
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:22:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Amnesty with any conditions is still amnesty. Once you allow it no matter how high the hurdle, it will quickly decend into outright amnesty.

NO AMNESTY EVER.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:23:18 AM EDT
[#3]
how about if they cannot apply for social services for 3 years and then when they do they can only have it for 2 years lifetime benifit.....after 2 years, your cut off.

same for whitey and anyone else for that matter.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:23:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Give them Amnesty after they REGISTER themselves, pay huge fines that they'll never pay, identify their employers, and then go home.

That's sort of what's being proposed.
It's a trick.
Impossible hoops that they'll never jump through.

How else can you identify their whereabouts IOT deport them?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:24:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Bad bad bad, very bad idea.  
Rome did the same. The barbarians then destoryed Rome from the inside.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:25:11 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No way-Never.

I want forces that WANT to be there and not forced to.  

No amnesty period.  Make them go back-now.

HH

I agree but thats not going to happen.  

This will at least do the following:

-Ensure those who get amnesty have the basic skills to support themselves and integrate into the CURRENT society

-Alleviate the decrease in recruitment for the Armed services

-act as a deterrant to the amnesty route for those that have no desire to serve their potential country of citizenship
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:25:23 AM EDT
[#7]
amnesty for crime committed after deportation.  I have no problem with them not having a criminal record once they are deported.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:29:20 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Bad bad bad, very bad idea.  
Rome did the same. The barbarians then destoryed Rome from the inside.

Very good point.  I tried to come up with a solution.

Oh well, send them all home then.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:30:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:31:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Amnesty with any conditions is still amnesty.

NO AMNESTY EVER.

That sums it up quite well. Accept no conditions!
Uncle Ted believes convicted felons should receive amnesty.
What's taking his arteries so long
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:37:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Bad idea. Just send them back, although how you go about doing that is going to be tough and $$$$
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:44:21 AM EDT
[#12]
I say they need to be responsible for paying any taxes that they owe for and pay in full before being able to even be considered.  Tax the hell out of them......you know like my check ever week?........and when I go to the store?............and when the end o' year comes?..............

If not ......Pound Sand right back to your shit hole.

Face it people:
They want the life we live.  

Fine, then Pay Up Amigo.  

eta
this should at least appease the root of the problem here.........financial/strain/on/our/system
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 8:16:40 AM EDT
[#13]
I've got an alternate solution. Turn in a drug smuggler and after his conviction, you get a green card. Turn in a terrorist and after he gets convicted, you and your immediate family get a citizenship. (AFTER demonstrating an excellent level of American language and history proficiency)

Make the druggies and terr's worry about EVERY mex they meet on the trail across the border.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:52:41 AM EDT
[#14]
No amnesty for criminal migrants. Ever.

These people are not immigrants.  They do not want to settle here and become Americans - They want to remain Mexicans in America.  That makes them MIGRANTS, not immigrants.

They have committed crimes, are committing crimes, and have stated an intent to continue to commit crimes under US law.  They are criminals.  Not illegal.  Not undocumented.  Criminals.

They cannot in any honesty take the Oath of Citizenship and have no intent to ever do so, they just want the benefits and immunity from legal prosecution.

I came here legally.  It cost me just about everything I owned.  Literally.  I didn't apply for welfare.  I didn't work under the table.  I remained a law abider, not a criminal.  I suffered to do so.  There are thousands of people just like me, for whom every bit of sympathy and aid given to these criminals is a slap in the face.  There are thousands of honest, hard working applicants for immigration and non-immigrant working who are not given visas because these criminals are counted in assessing the number of visas, people who don't even get the change to see or smell America because these criminals steal resources and space they desperately apply for a chance at.

Give them the boot.  Nothing else.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top