Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 6:11:03 AM EDT
yet another letter to mccain, kyl and my rep, feel free to modify and use.

My Address

April 12, 2006

Dear Senator McCain,

I am sure you have seen the protests being staged by illegal aliens and their sympathizers/apologists that have been taking place throughout the country. You may also be aware that there have been relatively few counter protests by American citizens who support the rule of law.
The reason for this is that we are too busy working jobs to pay our federal and state taxes. Please do not think that our relative silence on the illegal alien issue is some sort of acquiescence.
I’m sure you are aware that April 17th is tax day, to reduce the burden for taxpayers this year I would like to suggest to you the following. De-fund and abolish both ICE and Homeland Security departments. Obviously they are not doing anything except wasting our tax dollars. They had a perfect opportunity with the illegal alien demonstrations to round up a significant number of illegal aliens yet they chose not too.
Enforcement of the border and our sovereignty is the American people’s number one priority, you will hear from us at the polls in November.

Regards,

Fourays2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top