Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 10:00:02 PM EDT
The Undocumented Immigrants Bill Of Rights:

I. You have the right to cross any fences you want wherever you want. Fences and walls are insulting and racist. You can come and go as you please wherever you want. We welcome you.

II. You have the right to choose any laws you want to violate - just as long as you're non-violent when doing so. Violence is bad. You are good.

III. You have the right to evade taxes. Federal Withholding, FICA and other taxes are only for citizens and legal immigrants to pay, not you. You are valuable enough just being here.

IV. You have the right to "demand" that we change our laws and our language to accomodate you. Remember, we're here to serve you.

V. You have the right to stay here and work odd-jobs whenever you want while others wait for years for the privilege to come here legally - and they even have to pay expensive fees and endure demeaning medical tests to come here. You're not like them. You're better.

VI. You have the right to free medical care, free K-12 education, free college assistance, free food and housing subsidies and many other welfare handouts - all paid for by people who obey the law. All you have to do is cross a fence, don't kill us and we'll take care of you and your family forever.

VII. You have the right to be secure from arrest by local police. Border enforcement stops at our border. If you make it beyond that, you have no need to fear being caught by police. Again, they're here to serve you.

VIII. You have the right to take jobs at wages far below what legal residents are paid. By paying you under the table, employers receive umbrella protection from prosecution and are able to drive average wages down keeping their bottomlines healthy and their Senators well-fed. You are a vital link in that chain. And they all know it.

IX. You have the right to march in our streets and shut down every major city in the country whenever we foolishly decide we want to begin enforcing the rule of law. We need constant reminders that you're above the law. We're sorry.

X. You have the right to citizenship by virtue of the fact that you have successfully evaded our laws for over two years. You may now legally vote for more welfare handouts. And don't forget who gave you that citizenship in the next election - because that's what it's all about.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:06:07 PM EDT
[#1]
It's sad, what we've become.

I have 2 kids.

HS1
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:06:32 PM EDT
[#2]
You have the right to be shot on sight before you can get across the border.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:52:06 PM EDT
[#3]
-You have the right to a violent death at any U.S. border crossing
-You have the right to have claymores go off in your face
-You have the right to be chased down by hungry Border Patrol dogs eager to taste man flesh.
-You have the right to step on a bouncing betty and watch your own ribs be torn from your body and kill several other POS illegals.
-You have the right to bleed on the Mexican side of the border. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO BLEED ON THE U.S. SIDE OF THE BORDER
-You have the right to sink to the bottom of the Pacific or Atlantic oceans (your choice).
-You have the right to be run over by Humvees and or LAV-25s
-You have the right to have your head turn to a puff of red mist thanks to well trained snipers.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO COME INTO MY COUNTRY ILLEGALY AND STEAL THE OPPORTUNITY FROM ME, MY FAMILY, OR MY FELLOW UNITED STATES CITIZENS!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:55:01 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I'll just save that to disk.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:04:14 PM EDT
[#5]
You have the right to destroy the American way of life in order to preserve the corrupt ruling class of Mexico.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:04:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Damn...gotta tag this one.

IBN_T!

No Expert
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:09:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Every once in a while, I look around not only at the world, but in my own backyard and think...

We're really fucked.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:11:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Every once in a while, I look around not only at the world, but in my own backyard and think...

We're really fucked.

Have faith brother. The fat lady may be warming up back stage, but this can still be turned around.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:13:58 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're really fucked.

Have faith brother. The fat lady may be warming up back stage, but this can still be turned around.

By who - the people watching oprah or the people watching american idol?

All they care about is bread and circuses.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:29:50 PM EDT
[#10]
tagged
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:41:42 PM EDT
[#11]
tag
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:44:01 PM EDT
[#12]
I vote No.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:48:03 PM EDT
[#13]
And now for the Illegal Immigrant Bill of Rights:

N/A

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 7:04:59 AM EDT
[#14]
daybump
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:55:38 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're really fucked.

By who - the people watching oprah or the people watching american idol?

All they care about is bread and circuses.

No, WE can! Make the calls. Write the letters. Vote in the polls. Make your voice heard. All of you defeatests think it does not matter what we do but it does. I dont sit at my PC and do nothing. I'm doing my part. ARE YOU?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:05:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#17]
Let's see.  My mother did it all wrong.  She had to go through about 5 years of resident status, and naturalization before she married my father.  Her sister was a long term resident of White Plains, NY.  They both should have just been border jumpers, and wait for amnesty.  It could have saved them both a lot of legal procedures.  It would of helped if neither spoke English too.  Both of them being Canadians, they could of at least said they can only speak French.  I'm sure that might have been worth some free money at least.

That free money would have been great when my mom was on chemo from 1977 to 1979.  She couldn't work duing that time.  It made her pretty sick.  OHHH!  Silly me!  She worked legally prior to that!  I should have known!  That disqualifies her from free money!

Damn!  Maybe all naturalized citizens should just kick themselves for doing it the right way.  They could have got some of that free money.

Oh well.

Bilster
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top