Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 6:41:37 PM EDT
Keep in mind there is no death penalty in the land of Kerry and Kennedy........................they're too 'evolved' for that kind of barbaric act.

www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/04/11/woman_pleads_guilty_to_fatally_slashing_baby_for_revenge/

Woman pleads guilty to fatally slashing baby for revenge

By Ken Maguire, Associated Press Writer  |  April 11, 2006

BOSTON --Drunk and enraged at being kicked out of her childhood friend's apartment, Natalie Rodriguez snatched her friend's 9-month-old baby from his crib, slit his throat and let him bleed to death in a snowbank.

On Tuesday, 23-year-old Rodriguez tearfully apologized as she entered a guilty plea to second-degree murder and kidnapping charges that will keep her in prison for at least another 26 years for the December 2002 slaying of Xavier Antonio Miranda.

"She was there when my son was born," the boy's mother, Giselle Miranda, said Tuesday as she stared at Rodriguez from the witness stand. "It really hurts to know my only friend did this to me. It destroyed my family. It destroyed everybody."

Rodriguez, who will be eligible for parole when she is 49, blamed her actions on her "dysfunctional ways of living." She's an alcoholic with a history of mental illness and an attempted suicide, her lawyers said. She had been drinking before the slaying.

"My son was innocent," Miranda said after Rodriguez averted a first-degree murder trial by pleading guilty to lesser charges. "If she had any type of grudge she could have taken it out on me or my husband, not my son. My son had the right to live. I have no words for her."

As part of the plea, Rodriguez was sentenced for the murder to life in prison, with possibility of parole after 15 years, plus 14 to 15 years for the kidnapping. With time served, Rodriguez could be released from prison in 26 years, when she's 49.

Rodriguez and Giselle Miranda, 22, were childhood friends who grew up in the Jamaica Plain section of Boston. Rodriguez, pregnant at age 16, had a son with Miranda's brother.

One month before the slaying, Miranda's family took in Rodriguez and her then-4-year-old son in their three-bedroom Chelsea apartment after Rodriguez lost her job at a Social Security office and was kicked out her family home.

But Rodriguez frequently drank, was belligerent, and didn't pay rent. The Miranda family told her to move out. Her deadline was the day she killed the baby.

Rodriguez admitted she silently lifted Xavier out of his crib at 3 a.m., picked up a knife from the kitchen, placed him face down in a snowbank in a neighbor's driveway, and slashed his throat. She then hid the boy's body under a trash can in the driveway.

Rodriguez was arrested later that day after police who had been looking for the missing baby found his body. Police said Rodriguez confessed.

"I was the cause of the death of a precious boy who I loved dearly," Rodriguez said Tuesday through tears. "I want to apologize to the family. I'm very sorry."

She referred to her "dysfunctional ways of living and not having control of my life," which drew quiet groans from some of the two-dozen relatives and friends of Xavier.

Giselle and Walter Miranda have three other children, ages 1 through 3. They now live in Revere. They said they had hoped for a longer prison sentence.

David Procopio, spokesman for the Suffolk County district attorney's office, defended the plea agreement.

"We removed the uncertainty of a trial and assured a conviction and allowed the family to hear the defendant stand up in open court and take responsibility for her actions," he said.

Xavier's mother described him as a "wonderful little boy, a happy baby." Added his father, Walter Miranda: "It's scary. You can't trust nobody around your kids."

There are NO words for this...............
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Instant death.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:45:37 PM EDT
[#2]
kill the dumb bitch
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:47:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
instantprolonged death.

fixed it for you
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:47:51 PM EDT
[#4]
The Fucking Cuntbag deserves to die, and SLOWLY. VERRRRRRRRRRRRY Slowly.

SG
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:48:30 PM EDT
[#5]
This is a perfect example of why the whole criminal justice system is in need of drastic overhaul..  Top to bottom.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Why the hell would they make a deal for the bitch?  Now they can't give her the death penilty!  Oh wait it's boston and and this is what somebody had to say about the death penalty bill when it came around in 2001:

''All of us are imperfect and all of us have flaws," said state Representative Eugene L. O'Flaherty, a Chelsea Democrat and cochairman of the Judiciary Committee. ''And there never can be certainty, when you subject somebody to capital punishment, that you are executing somebody completely guilty."

source:
http://www.boston.com/news/local/articles/2005/11/16/death_penalty_bill_fails_in_house/
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:54:33 PM EDT
[#7]
kill with fire?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:56:55 PM EDT
[#8]
unbelieveable
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:57:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Good or bad, she will have a very rough time in prison.  You think male prisoners are bad about men who harm children, women are ten times worse.  Just think of the SS bitches at Bergen Belsen.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:59:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Keep in mind there is no death penalty in the land of Kerry and Kennedy........................they're too 'evolved' for that kind of barbaric act.

www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2006/04/11/woman_pleads_guilty_to_fatally_slashing_baby_for_revenge/

Woman pleads guilty to fatally slashing baby for revenge

By Ken Maguire, Associated Press Writer  |  April 11, 2006

BOSTON --Drunk and enraged at being kicked out of her childhood friend's apartment, Natalie Rodriguez snatched her friend's 9-month-old baby from his crib, slit his throat and let him bleed to death in a snowbank.

On Tuesday, 23-year-old Rodriguez tearfully apologized as she entered a guilty plea to second-degree murder and kidnapping charges that will keep her in prison for at least another 26 years for the December 2002 slaying of Xavier Antonio Miranda.

"She was there when my son was born," the boy's mother, Giselle Miranda, said Tuesday as she stared at Rodriguez from the witness stand. "It really hurts to know my only friend did this to me. It destroyed my family. It destroyed everybody."

Rodriguez, who will be eligible for parole when she is 49, blamed her actions on her "dysfunctional ways of living." She's an alcoholic with a history of mental illness and an attempted suicide, her lawyers said. She had been drinking before the slaying.

"My son was innocent," Miranda said after Rodriguez averted a first-degree murder trial by pleading guilty to lesser charges. "If she had any type of grudge she could have taken it out on me or my husband, not my son. My son had the right to live. I have no words for her."

As part of the plea, Rodriguez was sentenced for the murder to life in prison, with possibility of parole after 15 years, plus 14 to 15 years for the kidnapping. With time served, Rodriguez could be released from prison in 26 years, when she's 49.

Rodriguez and Giselle Miranda, 22, were childhood friends who grew up in the Jamaica Plain section of Boston. Rodriguez, pregnant at age 16, had a son with Miranda's brother.

One month before the slaying, Miranda's family took in Rodriguez and her then-4-year-old son in their three-bedroom Chelsea apartment after Rodriguez lost her job at a Social Security office and was kicked out her family home.

But Rodriguez frequently drank, was belligerent, and didn't pay rent. The Miranda family told her to move out. Her deadline was the day she killed the baby.

Rodriguez admitted she silently lifted Xavier out of his crib at 3 a.m., picked up a knife from the kitchen, placed him face down in a snowbank in a neighbor's driveway, and slashed his throat. She then hid the boy's body under a trash can in the driveway.

Rodriguez was arrested later that day after police who had been looking for the missing baby found his body. Police said Rodriguez confessed.

"I was the cause of the death of a precious boy who I loved dearly," Rodriguez said Tuesday through tears. "I want to apologize to the family. I'm very sorry."

She referred to her "dysfunctional ways of living and not having control of my life," which drew quiet groans from some of the two-dozen relatives and friends of Xavier.

Giselle and Walter Miranda have three other children, ages 1 through 3. They now live in Revere. They said they had hoped for a longer prison sentence.

David Procopio, spokesman for the Suffolk County district attorney's office, defended the plea agreement.

"We removed the uncertainty of a trial and assured a conviction and allowed the family to hear the defendant stand up in open court and take responsibility for her actions," he said.

Xavier's mother described him as a "wonderful little boy, a happy baby." Added his father, Walter Miranda: "It's scary. You can't trust nobody around your kids."

There are NO words for this...............

Plenty of words and ideas come to mind, posting 'em will get ya banned
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
kill with fire?

I concur.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:18:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Exactly why you do not invite dead beat losers into your own home or lives.

Very sad for that infants family
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:19:00 PM EDT
[#14]
and my wife wonders why i check the backgrounds of my kids teachers and care-takers.  gen-pop will have their way with this cunt.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:20:46 PM EDT
[#15]
Beyond fucked up!
Death by woodchipper, feet first on live t.v.
Fucking animals....
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:23:28 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
People never cease to amaze me.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

RIP Xavier.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Take your pick!

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#18]

When I hear things like this I get sad and angry. I hope the killer suffers. This is the way I usually react when I hear about this happening to someone else's kid.

But when I think about that happening to my son, just 10 months old, I go a little insane with rage for a about 2 seconds and try hard to not think about it and go back to feeling the normal sadness and anger.

I'm a new father, does this ever go away?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:01:27 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 10:14:00 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

When I hear things like this I get sad and angry. I hope the killer suffers. This is the way I usually react when I hear about this happening to someone else's kid.

But when I think about that happening to my son, just 10 months old, I go a little insane with rage for a about 2 seconds and try hard to not think about it and go back to feeling the normal sadness and anger.

I'm a new father, does this ever go away?

No. It does not. And I for one am thankful that it doesn't. I take my kids for granted sometimes, which I should never do, but I never lose the obligation to protect them.  IMHO, that obligation should exist in all humans even before becoming a parent. Becoming a parent either increases the level, or just makes one more aware of the natural duty (in correctly wired and functioning people that is) to protect our young. There HAS to be something inherently wrong with some one at a mental or even biological level to contemplate this, much less act on it. Pure EVIL is the only thing that comes to mind.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top