Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 4:01:36 PM EDT
www.thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5211

This is the guy from SCAMBAITER -- you know, with the nigerian guys and "the dead"

Hillarious.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:21:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That guy needs to fix the audio, but it's pretty funny.

The woman really has patience with his profanity and BS.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:56:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
That guy needs to fix the audio, but it's pretty funny.

The woman really has patience with his profanity and BS.

I started off the call thinking: "Oh YEAH!   I hate telemarketers!"

And these credit card services are evil bastards... they prey on people who are most underwater.  They make the exact deal that the borrower could otherwise make, and they charge them $1000 to do it.  

But, by the end of the call... I kind of almost sort of maybe felt a little bit sorry for that woman.  

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:58:18 PM EDT
[#3]
this guy is pretty good. Ive heard his other stuff too, its worth a listen.  I cant believe these people stay on the line, he is so fucking rude. I love it.

edit: nice referance to the "laptop company", lol. "anus"
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
this guy is pretty good. Ive heard his other stuff too, its worth a listen.  I cant believe these people stay on the line, he is so fucking rude. I love it.

edit: nice referance to the "laptop company", lol. "anus"

Yeah... I've been listening to these things for an hour now.   I'm fucking laughing my ass off!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top