Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 2:31:36 PM EDT
Did anyone catch the AP photo from the march in Phoenix where the guy in the lower left hand corner is wearing a neck brace and a dark blue hat?

His shirt reads stop police brutality

His hat reads "Fuck the Police"

He is also wearing a button on his shirt which reads the same thing

Thought this was kind of interesting seeing as how the photo is in many newspapers today
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 3:45:50 PM EDT
[#1]
I didn't see the photo, but if he was a black dude, kind of homeless-looking, that is Fonz West.  He usually has a POS camcorder with him, and his minivan has a big F the police sign on it.  He wears rollerblades usually.

Comes out and films us on traffic stops here in S Phoenix.  Typical agitator.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:22:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Perfect description of the ahole.  So I take it you have personally encountered this idiot?  I work in a school and our resource officer took the picture to his chief of police to hang in the squad room for giggles.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top