Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:35:05 AM EDT
Well, Im stuck on this 12 hour weekend shift, going 5 pm to 5 am

Sat. night at around 2 am this guy walks into the shop, We call him Brain Dead Ed, and starts talking guns.
Almost right away he wants to know how to convert things to full auto.
Told him all it takes is money.

He don't want new guns he wants all the one he has now done.

I quickly told him about the ATF and their shoestring.

As it was late into the night I forgot about the "filing the firing pin down" trick but I did  tell him he NEEDS to take all of his guns apart. Down to EVERY PIN AND SCREW.
That way he could see how they work.

Then he wants to know if I can convert his pump shotgun into semiauto
I just told him to go buy one if thats what he wants then I told him to go away.
I have real work to do.
Sometimes it's fun to work with the menatlly challenged othertimes it's a pain.

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:41:51 AM EDT
[#1]
And where ya work at?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:25:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Peerless chain
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
As it was late into the night I forgot about the "filing the firing pin down" trick but I did  tell him he NEEDS to take all of his guns apart. Down to EVERY PIN AND SCREW.
That way he could see how they work.

I know what you're doing... you're getting the guy to disassemble all his guns, and then, after he can't put them back together, he'll sell them to you at a significant discount.

That way, you get guns cheap, and you disarm an idiot.

Smooth.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:41:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, I realy don't want to buy his guns.

He even told me he can't clean them himself, takes them to Gander Mountain for that.

I just think it's funny when someone bings a gun in a box to a shop and claims " thier kid took it apart"
BTW he dosn't have kids. Thank God for small favors.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:45:07 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
He even told me he can't clean them himself, takes them to Gander Mountain for that.

That's just wrong.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top