Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 5:37:16 PM EDT
Does Forest have a shot against Tito this Saturday? What say you?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Why not?  I would recommend he not try to box Tito.  Forrest should take him down and keep the fight on the ground.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:41:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:41:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i havent watched many of Tito's fights.... cause i eff'ing hate the guy.

im a HUGE Forrest Griffen fan, ever since the show, and his fight against stephen bonnar.

as much as id love to see Forrest beat the shit out of him.... i think Tito has the advantage in the experience  / years in the cage area.

id like to place my bet on Forrest and hope for the best for him, but, this one is a 50/50 chance in my mind, it could go either way
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:44:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Always has a chance, I think his stand up is better than Titos.  Plus he is tough as fing nails.  I hope so I can't stand that Tito POS.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:46:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care for Tito, but I think he may have too much experience on Forest.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:56:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Look at the experience of Ken Shamrock!  He's got his ass knocked out a couple times by less-experienced fighters.  Sometimes youthful exhuberance (sp?) defeats experience.  I think Forrest can do it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:59:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Look at the experience of Ken Shamrock!  He's got his ass knocked out a couple times by less-experienced fighters.  Sometimes youthful exhuberance (sp?) defeats experience.  I think Forrest can do it.

I sure hope so, I can't stand Tito - he comes to the ring waving a Mexican flag.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:03:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Tito = Asshole It would be nice to see Forrest school the vet, doubt it will happen though.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:16:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Tito Jackson has been conditioned by the Joe Jackson beatings, so I'm going to give the edge to him.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:24:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I'd like to see Forrest win.

On a side note, Chuck Liddell was at my local PX singing autographs this past weekend.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:50:10 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'd like to see Forrest win.

On a side note, Chuck Liddell was at my local PX singing autographs this past weekend.

Very cool. If you didn't know who Chuck was, would he be someone if you saw in a bar you'd think he could royally beat everyone in the place asses?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top