Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 4:51:42 PM EDT
Who else saw Lou Dobbs tonight ?  He had Nativo Lopez on a remote interview and Lou said "illegal alien" and Lopez went off on him big time !!! Lopez basically was saying that  the phrase  "illegal alien" is a racist phrase same as wop, spic or Ni*&er !!! Actually said the N word on a nationally televised interview. Lou was pretty PO'ed but still continued the interview and I am glad he did. Lopez group { Mexican American Political Asso }  DEMANDS unconditional amnesty for all illegals.  Lopez is a total whack job.  My views were already solid steel and after seeing Lopez rant my views are now heat treated tool steel.  

rj
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:55:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Lou Dobbs is a CNN renegade (the rest of them suck) who does more to highlight the illegal immigration problem than anyone on FoxNews (RINO news).

Lou is great at allowing guys like Nativo enough rope to hang themselves.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:07:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Lou Dobbs is a CNN renegade (the rest of them suck) who does more to highlight the illegal immigration problem than anyone on FoxNews (RINO news).

Lou is great at allowing guys like Nativo enough rope to hang themselves.

I stopped watching FOXNews after the "Moron in a Grape Suit" morning a couple of weeks back.  If idiotic shit like that and the latest "American Idol" gossip is what they think is important, then to hell with them.

If it wasn't for the History channel and the Weather Channel I'd throw the damn TV away.  I heard or read somwhere recently (may have been here on Arfcom - I don't recall) that, "Television as ruined every single thing it has ever touched."

I couldn't agree more.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:18:16 PM EDT
[#3]
HOW THE FUCK CAN THE TERM "ILLEGAL ALIEN" BE RACIST SINCE IT DOESN'T REFER TO ANY RACE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY?!?!?!

These assmunches are doing their damnedest to redefine the language to suit themselves and it's a dead giveaway to someone that IS a racist motherfucker.

"I don't like illegal aliens."

"You racist asshole!  What's wrong with you that you don't like (fill in the blank)?"

"Er, I didn't say anything about (fill in the blank), YOU DID!"

"Well, that's what you meant by it!"

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:45:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey - we get him all the time.  Nativo Lopez IS a nutcase.  However letting the rest of the country see some of the "leaders" of the Legalize Criminals movement isn't a bad thing.

He got voted out of office by the people in Santa Ana (mostly Americans of Mexican Heritage (see no hyphen) because he wanted to teadh the kids in Spanish only and not worry about the state exams or learning English.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Good. Get more pro-illegal alien nutcases like that on TV spouting their nonsense for the whole country to gawk at.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top