Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/10/2006 3:52:58 PM EDT
So I'm staying in a fleabag Days Inn in Texas. The place is rife with dopers and crack whores.

A couple of days ago, I walked out of my room to get in my rig. Some lady a few doors down started asking me if I had been knocking on her door. As I walked out my door, I noticed a scumbag gangsta in the general area of her room.

I told her it wasn't me and that I just saw some guy down that way. He had since disapeared.

So today I get home and she is getting out of her car. She starts in about how she is still having scumbags knocking on her door at all hours of the day and night. She tells me that she prepaid for a month.

I needed to make some phone calls so I excused myself and told her if she has any trouble just knock.

In the past 2 1/2 hours...her door key wouldn't work....she wanted me to zip her purse...and she was just here asking me where she can buy some bras!! How the fuck would I know?

I wouldn't hit this broad on a dare! I guess she either wants my fat ass to poonce her or she is just plumb looney!! Or both!!! I'm trying to WORK here...I don't need the constant interuptions!

SHIT!

rant off
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:55:32 PM EDT
[#1]
just hit it already!!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:57:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 3:59:37 PM EDT
[#3]
How does that thing go?  SIIHPAPP?
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:00:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
How does that thing go?  SIIHPAPP?

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:10:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Your being cased dude.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:17:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Change hotels.  

Oh, yeah, I triple-dog-dare-you!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:20:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Laquisha wants a new baby's daddy.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Tell her to get on her knees and gobble the cheese.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:24:28 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Laquisha wants a new baby's daddy.

shes' looking for a raise
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#10]
Wrap it up...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 6:37:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
So I'm staying in a fleabag ....... The place is rife with dopers and crack whores.

As I walked out my door, I noticed a scumbag gangsta in the general area ........

.....scumbags knocking on her door at all hours of the day and night.

.....I don't need the constant interuptions!

SHIT!

Ahhhh..........life on the road.......

I'm in a trashy residence inn in Durham, NC for a few months on an assignment.

Durham is a trashy city..........LOTS of gangstas begging for a mercy killing.

Amerika........what a kountry!
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:07:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Change hotels, and lock your rig...if they know which is yours and can distract you they might scavange your stuff
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:08:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Find a different place to live. Dopers and crack whores will find a way to f#@k you over.
Call in a air strike on your position as you are leaving.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top