Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:46:49 AM EDT
Two prominent Democrats were expected to join rallies to help prod immigration reform through Congress after one such effort stalled in the Senate late last week; any reform plans are on hold until the Senate returns from its Easter break.

Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., was expected to join a rally in New York City, while Edward Kennedy, D-Mass. — one of the chief architects of the current reform bill before the Senate — was scheduled to speak in Washington.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 10:59:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Two prominent Democrats were expected to join rallies to help prod immigration reform through Congress after one such effort stalled in the Senate late last week; any reform plans are on hold until the Senate returns from its Easter break.

Sens. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., was expected to join a rally in New York City, while Edward Kennedy, D-Mass. — one of the chief architects of the current reform bill before the Senate — was scheduled to speak in Washington.

Let her do it, let her face be splatterd all over the papers and the news in doing so. What ever votes she was hoping to get from the right would be flushed down the toilet.

That would be great presidentail run fodder for her.

I double dog dare her to do it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:01:21 AM EDT
[#2]
This surprises you
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#3]
they're juggling a political hand grenade, and i cant wait till it goes boom
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:11:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Unfortunately 'we' will be collateral damage.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:12:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately 'we' will be collateral damage.  

yep.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:14:43 AM EDT
[#7]
The left is going for the jugular. 25+ million illegals.
Maybe 10% will vote (R). If they get voting rights even Uncle Ted could be POTUS
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

www.speedfreak.cc/old.gallery/democrat-protest-literature.jpg

Fuck is right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top