Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/10/2006 10:31:16 AM EDT
I'm going to put my Tactical bag in the truck just in case I need it.  I live 14 miles from the border.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:36:52 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm stocking up on south african .308 and reloading the 600 rounds of .223 I've been meaning to do
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Que?  No abla senior.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:50:29 PM EDT
[#3]
ok I'll be the fool to ask:

What is happening in the Southwest tomorrow?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]
turkey's arming up?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:57:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ok I'll be the fool to ask:

What is happening in the Southwest tomorrow?

That makes two of us.  Not everyone lives down south, so a lot of the info never trickles up our way....

MASSIVE ILLEGAL PROTESTS in most cities... That's what.

Feathers, what city are you in?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Sierra Vista, but I have to drive to Douglas tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:12:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Where can I purchase a Mexican Flag? I want to Burn one.

Nathan
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Nathan

the
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:22:15 PM EDT
[#10]
This town country needs an enima.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:23:30 PM EDT
[#11]
People who took it upon themselves and broke the law to come here marchng for their "rights." Unbelievable! This has little to do with immigration, and A LOT to do with race.
I work downtown, and nearly everyone I know who works down there too is taking half a day's vacation to get the hell out of dodge early.  Unless of course, they are taking the time to participate in the march and "represent" as one co-worker of mine so eloquently put it.
If these people would've put forth half of the fortitude and passion while they were still south of the border as they put forth up here, maybe Mexico wouldn't be the shit hole that it is?!?
They should fix their own damn problems before they come up here to point out ours.
Enough said, I have to go load some more mags.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:25:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nathan

the

You bet your ass i will. This asshole at the End of my street has a mexican flag on his flag pole. Where the fuck is his AMERICAN flag? I've never seen one there ever. That asshole truly pisses me off! Does "Loyalty" mean anything anymore? My grand-parents moved from Canada so many years ago, and my Grandfather would have died for this nation on an instant, he loved it so much. I wish there was more like him, more like us... yet I feel as a dieing breed. I would do the same as my fore-fathers. It is time the Mouse Speaks as a Lion, or there won't be many like us anymore.

Okay I'm done my rant.
Nathan
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:34:10 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nathan

the

You bet your ass i will. This asshole at the End of my street has a mexican flag on his flag pole. Where the fuck is his AMERICAN flag? I've never seen one there ever. That asshole truly pisses me off! Does "Loyalty" mean anything anymore? My grand-parents moved from Canada so many years ago, and my Grandfather would have died for this nation on an instant, he loved it so much. I wish there was more like him, more like us... yet I feel as a dieing breed. I would do the same as my fore-fathers. It is time the Mouse Speaks as a Lion, or there won't be many like us anymore.

Okay I'm done my rant.
Nathan

Wow ignorance runneth deep.  There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage.  I dont get why it pisses you off to no end that he flys a Mexican flag outside.  I GUARANTEE you if he flew a German or British flag you NEVER woul dhave brought it up.

Tomorrow will be the first time I carry to work.  I work downtown right where this will be going on.  I dont think anything will happen.  But it's always good to be prepared.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:44:45 PM EDT
[#14]
It has the potential to get quite interesting.  Phoenix P.D. has called in all its "mutual support" agreements with every other valley agency to pull extra cops into the downtown area.  Everybody else is on alert.  Nobody is being forced to cut their vacations short, but anyone off-duty is being asked to come in.  Im gonna guess that DPS and S.O. are doing the same, and the fire dogs probably will have extra folks too.  

The middle and high school districts here have said they will not lock down their campuses to prevent kids from marching but will attempt a soft approach (beg and plead with the kids to stay in school) unless the Police call for a lockdown.  

BTW, this aint just the southwest.  Our sister plant in Green Bay WI. will be closed tomorrow as they do not believe anyone will show for work.  

We have decided not to give in, and will attempt to work if we have enough employees show up.  
If things get ugly, and some groups on both sides have said it might, I would expect that tomorrow evening will be very interesting indeed.  

Google "National Day of Action" or "Illegal Immigrants April 10th" for more info.  

At any rate, it would be prudent to assume a "just in case" posture.  Especially for you folks in the thin blue line.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:47:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Ignorance, eh? I'm telling ya, it's got far more to do with race than anything else. Give it 20-25 yrs and we'll see who's opinion was ignorant senior'.
I'm damn proud of my Irish heritage too, but you'd NEVER see any other flag beside the Stars and Stripes in front of my house. Yep, even on St. Patricks Day.
My heritage is Irsih, but I'm an AMERICAN!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:49:37 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
This has little to do with immigration, and A LOT to do with race.

Wrong.....It has nothing to do with immigration or race!!! It's about breaking the law.... period!!!

Those MF's are here illegally and most of our elected officials what to do anything about it because of there political careers. Because of this reason the law enforcement side can't or won't do a damn thing about it. What is really fucked up about it is, they (the illegals w/o voting power ) have more pull with our elected officials, yet we as a people got them in office.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:55:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
This has little to do with immigration, and A LOT to do with race.

Wrong.....It has nothing to do with immigration or race!!! It's about breaking the law.... period!!!

Those MF's are here illegally and most of our elected officials what to do anything about it because of there political careers. Because of this reason the law enforcement side can't or won't do a damn thing about it. What is really fucked up about it is, they (the illegals w/o voting power ) have more pull with our elected officials, yet we as a people got them in office.

It has plenty to do with race - at least for them.
Their rallying cry is "Viva La raza!" for a reason.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:00:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nathan

the

Okay I'm done my rant.
Nathan

I GUARANTEE you if he flew a German or British flag you NEVER woul dhave brought it up.

Bull-Shit, It would piss me off the very same... you don't know me at all. I fly one flag, and thats my country's flag. I don't fly Canadian Flag or a Portuguese Flag or a Brittish Flag (yes, those are my nationalities).

Nathan

Edit: and BTW, I am very proud of my heritage, but i don't go around calling myself a Canadian-Portuguese-English-American. The shit they are doing has nothing to do with being proud of their heritage, it has to do with where their Loyalty lies.

The guy down my street is NOT mexican and nor is his wife. He is doing it to show his support for Illegals and it has nothing to do with his Heritage.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:05:21 PM EDT
[#19]
What's happening in the Southwest? Are they going to start posting this bullshit in the General forum where it belongs then?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:12:39 PM EDT
[#20]
I've got to go UA, for a new job, down by the airport. Right in the path of the flow to downtown. Not to mention, I look like a damn skinhead, this could get interestin.

I'll throw my Sig on the front seat, and an AR behind the seat, with a couple of mags, just in case. I'd hate to be a victim of their cause.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:27:53 PM EDT
[#21]
There's one planned for tomorrow in downtown Tyler.  he
Remember the Alamo!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:14:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Guys, guys, guys...let me try to be the voice of moderation here.

I am German.  My family had a turn being the immigrants...so have the Italians, Irish, etc, etc.

Ever heard the term "wop"?  A slur on Italians.  It is drived from W.O.P., which means "without papers"...illegal immigrant.

America is a nation of immigrants.  Unless you are Native American, we are all immigrants here.  Having once lived in TX, I have had a chance to meet many Hispanics.  Many became good friends.

An old Native American friend once joked, "The problem we have in America is that we have an immigration problem.  We should have closed the borders 500 years ago."    

If you need to defend yourself, that's fine...but don't be too eager to find an excuse to "lock and load"
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:54:30 PM EDT
[#23]
One of my favorite campsites is a remote and pristine canyon in the Huachuca Mts. Hell, ironically enough it even borders Ft. Huachuca.  Last summer while hiking, I was finding numerous articles of trash...clothes, water bottles, food wrappers, and baby formula all with Mexican labels. Even a Portuguese to English dictionary. All rigt in tha backyard of a US Army post.
Tell me it's not out of control!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:54:40 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
To add to what azjeeper said, is one of the most dangerous national parks located in Wisconsin? No? We claim that honor, right here in Arizona.

Coronado National Forest, huh?

TS

Yup, great place to take the family, for a day of viewing the wonderful beuaty of our sonoran desert, and possibly a shootout with the drug runners!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:57:55 PM EDT
[#25]
Got that right. A fellow hiker told me he found a 40lb bale of weed stashed in the bushes a couple of days before we got there.
It's also advisable to not wear anything "official" looking while hiking around down there. Yeah...in America!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:09:42 PM EDT
[#26]
I have a couple buddies that went down to aid the minuteman effort. They couldn't believe the trash down there. The fences in some areas were completely covered with trash. They said it looked like an actual dump. They just found where the most trash was and sat tight. The guys coming over the fence could actually walk up and over then down there was so much trash in some places. Almost like a wheelchair ramp.

Official looking might be bad, but being unarmed is worse. If anybody here reads the SWAT magazine, there have been a few good articles in there about it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:12:20 PM EDT
[#27]
I liked the ranchers fence, along highway 92, that had about 200 back packs stretched out across the top piece of barbed wire. The guy said he adds to his "collection", almost daily.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#28]
It is kinda sad I live in AZ and have to get the news from Arfcom

I must see 50 illegals a day. . . .
I say we kick em all out and start over!
The difference here is that many of the beautiful citizens of America who moved here to better themselves have done that, they have assimilated and loved this new country. They love the USA.
They learned ENGLISH! they got a job, they vote, they stand up for our country first!
Mexico has moved into our back porch and they just gripe and demand rights. . . . meanwhile they smuggle more relatives and plenty of drugs into our neighborhoods. They get free education, free health care, jobs and more jobs, and they still fly their "own" flag in their front yard. . . .
Thats jacked up!

If you want to move here and become a citizen, then do it the right way and "become" American!

If you want to set up little mexico here then you are practically declaring war.

There I said it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:33:47 PM EDT
[#29]
I'll have a COLT 20inch heavy barrel with beta mag and several other mags full  with the good stuff ! the death hornets 77grain 5.56  blackhills  from fulton armory.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#30]
If the govt. was smart, they would use this as a way to round them all up and send them back. No green card, BYE BYE.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:45:40 PM EDT
[#31]
America is a nation of immigrants, and I don't think anyone here is against immigration......as long as it's LEGAL.
Illegal immigration is wrong no matter which way you look at it, and it's a slap in the face to everyone present and past who immigrated legally. What the hell is so wrong with going through the proper process to become a legal citizen?!? If it means enough to you to become a US citizen, then do it thr right f@cking way!
Any of your Natl Monuments, private ranches, public lands, or favorite camping areas up in WI been desecrated lately due to illegal immigrant traffic?!?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:46:25 PM EDT
[#32]
I wouldn't say "I'm eager to lock and load". I'm looking at this through the eyes of somebody, who is literally on the front lines of the immigration battle. Not all of the people in the protest rally, have our best interests at heart. Some of them purely hate us, because we are U.S. citizens, and they feel we stand in the way of their reclaiming what they feel is rightfully theirs.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:48:57 PM EDT
[#33]
kevhogAz hit it RIGHT on the head!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:49:34 PM EDT
[#34]
To add to what azjeeper said, is one of the most dangerous national parks located in Wisconsin? No? We claim that honor, right here in Arizona.

I can send pics of the waste, and trash they leave behind to anybody that wants 'em. I have plenty from when I was with the Minuteman Project.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:51:36 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Coronado National Forest, huh?

TS
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:49:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Sunday, April 9, 2006

Hey Guys:

I do have my SHTF gear and escape and evasion plan both ready to go.  This weekend I bought another 3,000 rounds of 5.56 and extra food and water.  I and many other people to whom I have spoken with are getting nervous.  Things are getting bad in this country, the poor economy, lack of good paying jobs, ever higher gasoline prices, super high housing costs, foreclosures, bankrupt persons and companies, the war in Iraq, the pending war with Iran, and now the out in the open, in your face, very racist and hostile illegal immigrants opening marching and demanding rights!  I often read in the newspaper about fights and stabbings among the illegal immigrates (doing the jobs Americans will not so you know), in the area of Home Depot, Lowes, and landscaping centers.

I have seen some signs at a Home Depot warning their customers not to use the rear parking lots during the morning hours for fear of being attacked by the illegal workers.

In some areas here there are chickens in the front yard with 20 – 30 people living in a three-bedroom house.

Many Americans like us sense that something is not right and is going very wrong with this country.

Take Care and good luck….

MP5 Machinenpistole

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:51:37 PM EDT
[#37]
Let me get this straight...there are mass demonstrations planned by many many people who are here illegally and those same illegal persons are all planning to gather in one (multiple large) spot(s)?

If so, why don't we just arrest them all then and start sending them home. Sounds like a jackpot for ICE to at least be looking for some of the most wanted (I know getting them all would be impossible).

I am all for tolerance of different cultures and LEGAL immigration to the US but the illegal thing has really gotten out of hand. We have a border for a reason. If congress want to allow so many people that crossed said border illegally to stay now legally, then why not engage in talks with Mexico to become a state in the union (again I know, not going to happen). Eventually the world population is either going to destroy itself or learn to get along and work together.

Since this talk in Washington DC has started, has there been an increase in the number of people coming across the border illegally? (Sorry for my lack of knowledge.)
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:51:42 PM EDT
[#38]
I am going to start flying my confederate flag since I am Appalachian-American Then I guess I can do what ever I please because I am just celebrating my heritage
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:51:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:54:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I don't know if this is a dupe.......

http://www.shns.com/shns/g_index2.cfm?action=detail&pk=SOUTHWEST-04-07-06

I can't get your link to work.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#41]
This type of thing has happened countless times before in history, even to the mightiest Empire in history.  Invasion and conquest by migration has happened before.  Do the names of the Goths, Ostrogoths, Vandals, and Huns strike a familiar note?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:02:06 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Wow ignorance runneth deep.  There is nothing wrong with being proud of your heritage.  I dont get why it pisses you off to no end that he flys a Mexican flag outside.  I GUARANTEE you if he flew a German or British flag you NEVER woul dhave brought it up.

Tomorrow will be the first time I carry to work.  I work downtown right where this will be going on.  I dont think anything will happen.  But it's always good to be prepared.

Ignorance is calling "Heritage" on a guy who is probably American not Mexican.  Theese stupid fucks protesting for the most part are American.  It is wrong to fly the flag of another country in this country.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:50:22 PM EDT
[#43]
viking57, rest assured I am never unarmed while out and about. I might not be official looking, but I always carry a sidearm, and always have a long gun of some kind in the tent to.
Just heard on the news that a lot of Phoenix residents woke up today to find their US flags missing from their flag poles...whats up with that?!? Illegals not wanting to spend a few dinero's on a US flag for the march tomorrow?!?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:50:41 PM EDT
[#44]
This just boils my blood the bastards have taken over allot of the area here.  Dont get me wrong I have friends who are hispanc but this wave of protesters/illegals piss them off too.  This new breed expects us just to let them have what ever they want.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:54:26 PM EDT
[#45]
I am taking my CAR-15 in my auto tonight...........
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#46]
What I want to know is why do we so cater to the hispanics illegals but if you come from some other country  say Russia you either learn our language or get left out?  Shit you call any of the major companies not and they tell you to press 1 for english and something else for spanish?  My Grand Parents were immigrants from Norway and my Grandfather used to say it was sink or swim they loved this country they worked hard and exspected nothing in return but these new fuchkers exspect a free ride and us to cater to them.  I say let them have it Tinnimin Square style!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:11:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nathan

the

Okay I'm done my rant.
Nathan

I GUARANTEE you if he flew a German or British flag you NEVER woul dhave brought it up.

Bull-Shit, It would piss me off the very same... you don't know me at all. I fly one flag, and thats my country's flag. I don't fly Canadian Flag or a Portuguese Flag or a Brittish Flag (yes, those are my nationalities).

Nathan

Edit: and BTW, I am very proud of my heritage, but i don't go around calling myself a Canadian-Portuguese-English-American. The shit they are doing has nothing to do with being proud of their heritage, it has to do with where their Loyalty lies.

The guy down my street is NOT mexican and nor is his wife. He is doing it to show his support for Illegals and it has nothing to do with his Heritage.

Amen, brother!! As it has been pointed out on KFYI all last week, these people that wave the Mexican flag are not about immigrating and assimilating, they are about working for gringo dolares and sending them back to their familia in Mejico. Their loyalties definitely lie south of the border!!  What pisses me off the absolute most are these gutless, nutless politicians that bend over and spread 'em for whomever they think will help keep them in office. And I get even madder when I consider that American-born Hispanics and legals are really on their side, pulling for the illegals, too, to judge by the newspaper and news stories I have heard and read!!

I think I am most annoyed because my wife is a LEGAL immigrant who did the paperwork, paid the fees, waited in the lines, etc., etc., etc. Now she is all torqued up because she is SURE no one wants to hire her because she is a foreigner. Is she Hispanic? NOT!! She has skills that ought to be in demand in a city with as many call centers as Phoenix has but cannot find decent employment.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:26:00 PM EDT
[#48]
It is moronic for 50 billion of them to hit the streets. Even the dumbasses will get a clue as to the magnitude of the problem. Politicians will probably sell us out in a heartbeat to gain their support. Like Jorge of course.

And don't think they are running out of folks down south, there are nearly 600 million others living in the Western Hemisphere south of the Mexican border.

This is just beginning. The preceding waves of legal US immigrants are going to be a footnote in the Aztlan history books.

It isn't the southwest area only either. The "Aztlan" borders shown on the maps will make no more difference that the US/Mexico border did.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:26:47 PM EDT
[#49]
April10.org has a list of cities where these commies are going to protest.  It isn't just in the southwest.

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 7:22:20 AM EDT
[#50]
www.abc15.com/news/index.asp?did=25913

not that the NEWS ever gets anything right, but here is a story from local Phoenix station

I say we get out the meatwagons and ship there asses out. . . all of em especially the crappy americans who are supporting the illegals!

Free up a bunch of space in our schools, our job market, and the grocery store!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top