Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2006 4:22:16 AM EDT
Check out the link, there may be a lil gathering of hispanics protesting 'immigrant reform'.

LINKY

TN'ers--Knoxville has one scheduled....
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:30:34 AM EDT
[#1]
One in GA, on Buford Highway starting at 9 am.

Sorry, I gotta get back to work and pay my taxes to help support the illegals...have fun!!

Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:35:27 AM EDT
[#2]
This stuff make smy blood boil.

I see quotes on theor "protest" signs like, "We're not criminals!  We work!"

Um, hey buddy, you're here ILLEGALLY right?  Then you are a criminal.  

And once again our government will do NOTHING.

CMOS  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:18:53 AM EDT
[#3]

On April 10, 2006, immigrants and their allies are continuing historic mobilizations in Washington, DC and multiple cities to oppose the harsh and unworkable HR 4437 and demand real immigration reform that is comprehensive, respects civil rights, reunites families, protects workers, and offers a path to citizenship for the current undocumented and future illegal immigrants to the US.

With all the agonizing over "a path to citizenship" you would think it's impossible to become a legal citizen. Ask some of those who came here legally if the illegal aliens should be given a free "path to citizenship". Take your whining to your own government. It's not our government's responsibility to bail you out of your illegal situation.

ETA: I can't believe how many Americans are willfully aiding and abeting these criminals by giving them web sites and helping them organize these marches.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 9:20:27 AM EDT
[#4]
I hate how they are dishonestly framing this as an "immigrants" issue. No one that I know of has a problem with immigrants - but everyone that I know has a problem with illegal immigrants.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top