Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 8:16:04 PM EDT
From the Dallas protest today.  Those who are demanding amnesty for illegals are starting to learn that waving the stars and stripes is probably better than the Mexican flag.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Duh.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:25:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard on the news tonite that the organizers told them to leave their filthy flag at home and only waive the US Flag.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:27:58 PM EDT
[#3]
i bet their flag etiquete was up to par.

i HATE HATE HATE when people treat the flag disrespectuflly.  there is a janitor strike going on around here (the illegal immigrant janitors are demanding better pay and benefits)  and they have US flags all over the place, especially on the ground.   REALLY pisses me off
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh the sacrilege..
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:29:37 PM EDT
[#5]

They got the debriefs from their warm-up last weekend.

It didn't play good with the gringos and so they drafted new talking points and at the head of the list was CARRY AMERICAN FLAGS!

They're very well funded and Mr. Soros and A.N.S.W.E.R. don't like to waste their money.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I heard on the news tonite that the organizers told them to leave their filthy flag at home and only waive the US Flag.

Yep.
They are getting smarter.
Bastards.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#7]
I am so fucking Confused
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:32:25 PM EDT
[#8]
It won't last. The mexican flags will be back soon. I hope...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:38:09 PM EDT
[#9]
The Mexican flags were there....and looked like still in substantial no#'s too. (See FoxNews "Big Story")

<Recial slur removed -- Defcon>

edit to add new news pic from Dallas:
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
I burned all the Mexican Flags.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:44:11 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The Mexican flags were there....and looked like still in substantial no#'s too. (See FoxNews "Big Story")

<Recial slur removed -- Defcon>.

IBTL
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:44:36 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

<Recial slur removed -- Defcon>

edit before you get moderated
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:47:36 PM EDT
[#14]
What's wrong with waving the Mexican flag?

Hey, isn't that Geor.... shaddup!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:53:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Here is the lead from the liberal CNN story:

Hundreds of thousands of protesters banged drums, waved U.S. flags and shouted "Si Se Puede!" -- Spanish for "Yes, we can!" -- in a rally urging federal lawmakers to pass immigration reform that would legalize an estimated 11 million undocumented workers. More protests are scheduled in other cities on Monday.

Interesting that the reporter highlighted U.S. flags when there were Mexican flags also being flown, according to other press reports.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:57:27 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Like I said in a similar post on this subject...there was also some stupid deleted who was waving the Guatamalan flag.

HAHAHAHA call me Racist, Call me insensitive, I dont care for some reason I was

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:58:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I said in a similar post on this subject...there was also some stupid beaner who was waving the Guatamalan flag.

What, you guys don't watch Mind of Mencia???.....says it all the time, primetime even,  something wrong with it?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:00:42 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Like I said in a similar post on this subject...there was also some stupid beaner who was waving the Guatamalan flag.

What, you guys don't watch Mind of Mencia???.....says it all the time, primetime even,  something wrong with it?

Dude that doesnt Matter. Have You heard About Greywolf? You Might Edit If You want to not get this thread locked and get a possible ban
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

As the mods say before they ban someone, tag.  lol.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:01:52 PM EDT
[#20]
racial slur being repeatedly quoted.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top