Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 2:47:35 PM EDT
I'm at college, and I don't have access to a mexican flag.
If I see any protestors, I need something to burn.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.flagline.com/id01A3129

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:54:39 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
http://www.flagline.com/id01A3129

I'm ordering one, should be here by next weekend.
I just need something on hand for tommorow, with all the protests scheduled.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:55:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Burn one for me, too.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:56:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd be careful about that if I were you. Suppsedly a few high school students were busted and charged with a "hate crime" for burning a Mexican flag not too long ago.

Then again, that could be the least of your worries if the lynch mob gets to you first.    
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:06:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Just keep a camera handy and take a drive through our southern states....those flags willl be flying everywhere pretty soon.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:06:01 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'd be careful about that if I were you. Suppsedly a few high school students were busted and charged with a "hate crime" for burning a Mexican flag not too long ago.

Then again, that could be the least of your worries if the lynch mob gets to you first.    

I'm aware.
I have set ROE.
I won't burn Mexico's flag, unless my Nation's flag is burned.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#8]
The Mexican flag's story is interstedting, as is the the conquest of it.

The Mexicans are an interesting people and while they have profoundly failed to make anything significant of their country, their story and their flag is compelling and worthy of respect.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top