Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 1:57:42 PM EDT
Anyone watching the Masters?

Tiger's mind is out of it, but I do hope Phil wins.

Who do you guys want to win?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:58:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:00:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Anyone watching the Masters?

Tiger's mind is out of it, but I do hope Phil wins.

Who do you guys want to win?

I'm watching, but I don't care who wins at this point.

I always like to see Tiger leading because of the excitement and buzz it brings.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:01:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't care. Golf isn't a sport anyway.

now if they made it full contact.......

"now tiger is going for the putt, he's really concentrating on th.... OH MAN, BODY CHECKED BY A FAN, I LOVE THS GAME!"
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:02:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:06:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Each person gets to try to shoot the previous player's ball with a gun of their choice, up to .308.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:20:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have a hard time focusing on a little white ball when I had this waiting for me at home too...

Edited to add: I hope Phil wins,  I'm a fellow leftie...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:24:30 PM EDT
[#7]
What about a trap integration? You get to try and shoot the other player's ball while in flight?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:43:50 PM EDT
[#8]
He kinda looks like Farrakahn with the bowtie, except for the White She-Devil at his side.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Michelson's old lady ain't bad, either. He's a dweb and she's a hottie. No doubt she married him out of love...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top