Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/9/2006 8:02:27 AM EDT
There was another thread started on Stern vs. O&A, and a few people wanted to know where to listen in on the Greaseman.

Best of on till one, wmet1160.com/artman/publish/thegreaseman.shtml

Weekdays 6 til 10.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:10:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
There was another thread started on Stern vs. O&A, and a few people wanted to know where to listen in on the Greaseman.

Best of on till one, wmet1160.com/artman/publish/thegreaseman.shtml

Weekdays 6 til 10.

Their schedual isn't even right. His show went off at 12
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:18:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Used to listen to the Geaseman on DC101 when I was a kid.  That dude was funny as hell to a high school freshman.  Haven't heard him in years.

~Dg84
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:49:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:26:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Used to listen to the Geaseman on DC101 when I was a kid.  That dude was funny as hell to a high school freshman.  Haven't heard him in years.

~Dg84

Same here...some of his bits were just classics.  Then he started having to be PC, couldn't do Damien, Sgt. Fury, Big Dick Brannigan, or a lot of the other good stuff.  By the time they rode him out of town, he wasn't anywhere near as good.  

I can still remember how the Sgt. Fury stories would start..."Quang Tri, 1967.." Then the oriental girl's chorus would start up in the background.  Damn that sh** was funny.  

His ability to make these stories up on the spot was amazing.  By comparison, Stern isn't very creative.  
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:27:46 AM EDT
[#5]
taggage
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#6]
I remember listening to a 'Best of' of his, and he had a woman caller who made a cake with breast milk, and a friend of her husband's loved the cake.....Was driving out to a girl's lake house on the Chesapeake to get some ass..... THat was a good night...... Driving her in her car to nail her...
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 11:33:33 AM EDT
[#7]
He's still alive? I used to listen to him, hell, I guess it was 15 years ago.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top