Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/9/2006 7:41:03 AM EDT
if the emergency broadcast system were activated,  our nations under invasion, and Johnny GET YER GUN! all able body citizens required . stand now!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:42:48 AM EDT
[#1]
it would be something, not quite sure what it would be but definitely something
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:45:09 AM EDT
[#2]
With my back in the shape it's in right now, the best thing that I could do is offer myself for a suicide bomber.

Let me heal up first and I'll be a first class armchair commando!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#3]
something, some thing, in general something neccesary to a free state, a thing in terms to some as in a sum, or whole, or holy? something left alone too long, a long time, as in too late, not late in the evening, unless darkness prevails. prevails in something, something neccesary. something
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:51:16 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
something, some thing, in general something neccesary to a free state, a thing in terms to some as in a sum, or whole, or holy? something left alone too long, a long time, as in too late, not late in the evening, unless darkness prevails. prevails in something, something neccesary. something

Dude...DO NOT drink the bong water.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:08:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I walked all over Knob creek yesterday, can I rest today.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:09:30 AM EDT
[#6]
"you can not invade america.  There is a rifle behind every blade of grass"

-yamomoto
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:10:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
"you can not invade america.  There is a rifle welfare office behind every blade of grass"

-yamomoto Vincente Fox

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:12:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"you can not invade america.  There is a rifle welfare office behind every blade of grass"

-yamomoto Vincente Fox

as long as they do jobs americans wont.......
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:15:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-yamomoto Vincente Fox

Ain't that the sad, sad truth.  

As far as the original post, I haven't a clue why anyone would ask for armed rebellion.  Too much Hollywood.

Contrary to popular belief, it is not glamorous nor is it good for the union.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:31:17 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
With my back in the shape it's in right now, the best thing that I could do is offer myself for a suicide bomber.

Let me heal up first and I'll be a first class armchair commando!

My back's pretty bad too but I think it would be a lot of funs loading M16 magazines from my lazy boy and shooting em out of the window.  The neighbors wouldn't be complaining about 'that wacko Patty with her guns' anymore!  Damn, that would be fun!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:24:51 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

-yamomoto Vincente Fox

Ain't that the sad, sad truth.  

As far as the original post, I haven't a clue why anyone would ask for armed rebellion.  Too much Hollywood.

Contrary to popular belief, it is not glamorous nor is it good for the union.  

But it is good for Freedom.

Funny the catch 22 is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top