Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 11:03:00 PM EDT
What is up with this guy now?
Why does he always have a "new" b or d rated moving getting released on the USA network like every week?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:08:14 PM EDT
[#1]
he collects guitars
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Seen him lately?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
No. He collects Samurai swords. It was on the History Channel. Seriously.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:16:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
No. He collects Samurai swords. It was on the History Channel. Seriously.

and guitars if I'm not mistaken
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, he went the way of many famous action superstars in to 80's and 90's; haven't seen a recent movie from eany of them. Except for Bruce Willis.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:28:29 PM EDT
[#6]
The guy already has all the $$$ he'll ever possibly want. So I think now he's just doing whatever makes him happy. Seems I recall he wanted to actually get away from the movie company he previously worked for (Warner Bros?) so he could have more of a say as to what went into his films. USA is probably much more accomodating.

Unfortunately for Seagal, the movies suck much worse now also. But like I said, he's already filthy rich, so I doubt he really cares.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:42:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I heard the guy is making a bunch of C movies.

He was in trouble with the mafia because he manager was a member, and they threatened and he was scared shitless.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]
He runs like a sissy girl... or a femme faggot.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:50:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Also a avid shooter and gun collector
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:54:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
He runs like a sissy girl... or a femme faggot.

So true!

From many interviews I've seen of people who worked with him, he is almost universally seen an asshole and an aggressive prick when it comes to women on the set.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:11:15 AM EDT
[#11]
He's a 1911 monger...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:20:50 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
he collects guitars

pretty sure that fat bastard also collects cheeseburgers...

Epoch

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:21:44 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
he collects guitars

pretty sure that fat bastard also collects cheeseburgers...

Epoch

img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Jbays/fatsegal1.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Jbays/fatsegal.jpg

+1

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Who would go toe to toe with him though?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Not me, f*Ck that!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:28:44 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I would.  I would just drop a little debbie cake on the ground, and then attack when he is distracted.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:34:22 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I would.  I would just drop a little debbie cake on the ground, and then attack when he is distracted.

I'd point behind him and shout,  "LOOK!  DICK MARCINKO!"   When he turned around scared shitless I'd crack him in the back of the head with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 12:53:22 AM EDT
[#18]
So basically no, you wouldnt.. ok
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:23:46 AM EDT
[#19]
That guys is still making a ton of movies. They go direct to DVD.

"The Foreigner" was pretty good. Not the best, but good for him. A lot of it was filmed Poland, which is an interesting location, almost stuck in time, the result of the Cold War.

www.imdb.com/name/nm0000219/
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:53:49 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Since you asked let me be the first to say it..................

CHUCK NORRIS
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 2:58:39 AM EDT
[#21]
They would both cower before Dick Jones!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:11:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Chuck Norris w

Quoted:

i45.photobucket.com/albums/f93/DragonsBloodAxe/robo_dickjones.jpg

Chuck Norris will kick Dick Jones ass with one roundhouse kick.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:12:24 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Ill get like a little 12 year old girl to hack it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:15:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares if it works or not?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:21:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mmmmmmm   Little Debbies

That could work.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 3:47:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:12:25 AM EDT
[#27]

No problem, never impressed me with his skill, made a not to bad movie inthe beginning. As for tough, he did admit that he was not in the CIA except as a stint sitting at a desk in the Miami Airport.
He did, get this get smart with Chuck Norris at a party..Chuck, just walked away. But his friend Gene 'Judo Gene' Lebelle took Segal out with Hadaka Jime, a naked strangle, I love that technique, but then so does MrsWind, she is nasty when it comes to choking.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:39:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Chuck Norris w

Quoted:

Jack Bauer would kill them all set them on fire and shit on the ashes.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:46:14 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Chuck Norris w

Quoted:

Jack Bauer would kill them all set them on fire and shit on the ashes.

Dick Jones would piss on the fire before it hits him, then inhale deeply and blow the flames back at him, while deflecting all of Norris' blows.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:48:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

can't believe no one has said this,

THE FAT BASTARD CAN'T EVEN SEE HIS OWN TOES!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:10:49 AM EDT
[#31]

Unfortunately for Seagal, the movies suck much worse now also.  

Is that even possible???
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:17:55 AM EDT
[#32]
I have no doubt that he knows Aikido. But why does he always come out as a native american or buddhist monk wannabe!!??!!

Plus his roles are always those of ex seal, special forces, etc. etc...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:37:16 AM EDT
[#33]
He was a little bitch when the mob was trying to get cash from him.  

Oh yea, Lee Marvin would whip Steven's ass real quick.  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:53:43 AM EDT
[#34]
I think he actually has a rock band, they're touring and playing at the Birchmere in Alexandria, VA.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:26:34 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who cares if it works or not?

Hahahahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!  I love that movie.  I can recite the whole thing.  "Bob Morton made a mistake!  Now it's time to erase that mistake!"
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:28:48 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:44:02 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you're saying you're Steven Segal?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:44:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:56:36 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Segal is a total prick.  He goes around his movie sets kneeing actors and extras in the growing and doing his gay little aikido wrist locks on actors when he reaches out for a hand shake.  Well one day he tried pulling this shit on his "Out for Justice" set with someone who knew how to fight.  

The guys name was Gene Lebell and was a stunt cordinator on the set.  The exact details of how the fight started are sketchy, but the result is well known throughout the industry.  Judo Gene absolutely manhandled Segal and ended up with a rear-naked choke.  He kept the hold on long enough until Segal was unconcious.  Shortly after he released the choke people on the set began to notice Segal had pissed himself while unconcious.  And after alittle more time the smell was also very evident.  Not only did he piss himself but he also shit himself.      

When Segal regained conciousness he imediately left the set to change.  The following day he fired Gene and shortly after filed a lawsuit against him.  The suit was dropped with the condition he would never mention the incident again.  Unfortunately for Segal there were atleast seven or more people who witnessed the fight.  I personly have had the story confirmed by someone with the last name of Lebell, but it was not Gene.

Judo Gene also had a little run in with Bruce Lee, but thats a whole nother story for a different day.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:09:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Segal is a total prick.  He goes around his movie sets kneeing actors and extras in the growing and doing his gay little aikido wrist locks on actors when he reaches out for a hand shake.  Well one day he tried pulling this shit on his "Out for Justice" set with someone who knew how to fight.  

The guys name was Gene Lebell and was a stunt cordinator on the set.  The exact details of how the fight started are sketchy, but the result is well known throughout the industry.  Judo Gene absolutely manhandled Segal and ended up with a rear-naked choke.  He kept the hold on long enough until Segal was unconcious.  Shortly after he released the choke people on the set began to notice Segal had pissed himself while unconcious.  And after alittle more time the smell was also very evident.  Not only did he piss himself but he also shit himself.      

When Segal regained conciousness he imediately left the set to change.  The following day he fired Gene and shortly after filed a lawsuit against him.  The suit was dropped with the condition he would never mention the incident again.  Unfortunately for Segal there were atleast seven or more people who witnessed the fight.  I personly have had the story confirmed by someone with the last name of Lebell, but it was not Gene.

Judo Gene also had a little run in with Bruce Lee, but thats a whole nother story for a different day.

Now Segal I can believe. But Bruce Lee was the real deal, and I doubt he would he would have been looking for trouble from 'extras'.......
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:16:57 AM EDT
[#41]
Bruce Lee had a lot a trouble with extras trying him.  IIRC a TV show about him that reported that extras on his last move continuously picked fights with him. They lost.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:26:09 AM EDT
[#42]
sorry, should of clarified, it was more of a friendly confrontation and Gene trained him after that.  Although if Gene wanted he would of had no trouble breaking bruce in half.

Here's Gene's account of Bruce:

"When I got to the set Benny pointed Bruce out and told me to go put him in a headlock or something� Well, I�m a good employee and I always listen to the boss, so I went over to grab Bruce and he starts making all those crazy noises he became famous for. As a joke, I picked him up and put him on my shoulder in a fireman's carry kind of thing, then I ran down the length of the set and back again. Bruce says "put me down or I'll kill you". So I run down the set again and he says, "put me down" and I say "I can't put you down or you'll kill me". After that I sat down and talked to my boss and the other crew members for a couple minutes with him up on my shoulder. He finally crawled off, we all had a good laugh, and we went and shot our scenes.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:26:26 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I heard the guy is making a bunch of C movies.

He was in trouble with the mafia because he manager was a member, and they threatened and he was scared shitless.

Yeah, you say that like you would be unphazed if the mafia were to come knocking on your door.  
Matt
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:35:25 AM EDT
[#44]
And he use to tap...

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#45]

Yeah, you say that like you would be unphazed if the mafia were to come knocking on your door.
Matt

Actually was supposed to have a 'talking too' byt the Newark family quite a few years ago, the could never get me and finally realized it was a case of mistaken identy.. They apoligized to my buddy, but you know you can't catch the wind.

HAHAHA actually that is true, they underestimated our ability. Funny thing is my buddy was training a certain Oriental family in Pistolmanship. Ah those were the days.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#46]
I sat through an entire evening of Segal movies with my now ex back in February. The only thing all the movies had in common besides Segal's hair was the terrible quality.

I damn well better be eligible for sainthood.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:03:07 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:06:41 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Chuck Norris!

EDIT: Beaten by six people.....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:21:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top