Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/8/2006 9:12:44 PM EDT
Aztlan Rising
Right click, Save. 21Mb

Background music (that particular copy) sounds bad but the images, quotes and stats need to be seen.

Edited to clarify my comment about the music. Damn, that got almost as many response as the vid itself.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Tag
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#2]
All your Aztlan belongs to us, la zu madre pinche bocos!  Or whatever!
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:44:37 PM EDT
[#3]
tag.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:50:49 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:28:48 PM EDT
[#5]
i'd like to see a high-res, readable version of that "immigration impact" map.  i'm not sure what it's displaying exactly, but it seems that alaska has had a higher "immigration impact" that much of the continential US?  with the NORTH SLOPE of all places more heavily impacted than the rest of alaska?  do we have illegal immigrants working on the north slope oil fields?  i'd really like to see that map explained.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:42:32 PM EDT
[#7]
also, what's up with them citing one of their polls from TOMORROW's time magazine?  does TIME release it's poll data somewhere else before it's published in the magazine?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:50:21 PM EDT
[#8]
That was well put together.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:51:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:05:05 PM EDT
[#10]
If you watched that and aren't mad as hell, you need to jump back across the fucking border.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:14:28 PM EDT
[#11]
All those people are harmless cause they came after the ban...

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:28:47 PM EDT
[#12]
The mexicans forget that the US was obtained by war and the land is the spoils of war and they LOST it...
That is the way civilizations and countries have been formed since historical records were kept.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:29:52 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
The mexicans forget that the US was obtained by war and the land is the spoils of war and they LOST it...
That is the way civilizations and countries have been formed since historical records were kept.

Until we started rebuilding nations, maybe we need to do the same give them something to look forward to down there.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:30:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Big immigration reform march in the Big D today. Thinking 'bout grabbing some popcorn and getting a good seat to watch the "festivities" or I may just sit on the couch and watch those NASCAR boyz in action...
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:47:22 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Aztlan Rising
Right click, Save. 21Mb

Background music is bad but images, quotes and stats need to be seen.

+1

I wish this video would be played on nat'l television.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:50:04 AM EDT
[#16]
Tag..

How bad could it get?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:51:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I think that is how they intend to take it back.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:12:08 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:44:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Mexico would not even exist if it wasn't for us whiteies guarding them.

Just imagine if there was no U.S.: Impiral Japan and Nazi Germany would have run over Mexico faster than Pairi.

Hey brown power....once you take over, good luck with the whole building & flying F-18's, nuclear subs,  modern infastructure, medical science, etc.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:53:18 AM EDT
[#21]
Are you saying that specific rendition of the music is bad, or the music itself is bad?  'Cause that particular rendition does absolutely suck, but when Mars is played well it's incredible music.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:06:49 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Aztlan Rising
Right click, Save. 21Mb

Background music, bad? Oh, no sir, that is "Mars" by Gustav Holst.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:07:59 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Yep, the borders of all countries were drawn from war all throughout history.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:09:54 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Aztlan Rising
Right click, Save. 21Mb

I meant that copy - it sounds terrible.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Aztlan Rising
Right click, Save. 21Mb

I meant that copy - it sounds terrible.

Yeah, I agree with you there.  I have a recording of Leonard Bernstein conducting it, and it is absolutely great.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:15:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Looks like an invasion to me, and we didn't show up to beat 'em back
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:17:52 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Looks like an invasion to me, and we didn't show up to beat 'em back

Yeah, that's why Mars is such perfect music, even if that particular recording sucks.  They seem to want to turn it into a war.  If they're going to say that it's their land, and that someday it will belong to them, what else could they mean?

Bring it on, mo-fos.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:24:15 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Aztlan Rising
Right click, Save. 21Mb

What's wrong with the background music? It's Holst "The Planets", and I believe it's the Mars, God of war part of the piece. I'm a fan of Holst and might try to dig this old chestnut up today while I get my AR ready to repel invaders.
This video is full of stats that everyone should already be familiar with for the most part. It's frightening to see them all put together like this. Good video, I'm sending this to everyone I can. Man I get pissed thinking about this stuff.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#29]
i have had mexican friends that  told me 20 years ago that the califonia would be theirs soon. seems they had a plan for many moons
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#30]
"While I am saying this half serious and half joking, I think we are practicing la reconquista in California."
~  Jose Pescador Osuna,
Mexican Consul General, Feb 2002.

"I have proudly affirmed that the Mexican nation extends beyond the territory enclosed by its borders and that Mexican migrants are an important - a very important - part of this."
~ Ernesto Zedillo,
Former President of Mexico, speaking in Chicago, July 23, 1997.

"Mexico extends beyond its borders."
~ Vicente Fox,
Current President of Mexico, speaking to a gathering in Milwaukee in July of 2001

"California is going to be a Hispanic State and anyone who doesn't like it should leave. They should go back to Europe."
~ Mario Obledo,
President of the Californian Coalition of Hispanic Organisations, June 1998

"Our devil has pale skin and blue eyes... To the gringos in the audience, I have one final message to convey, 'Up yours, baby. You've had it, from now on.' "
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez,
professor, University of Texas.

"Remember 187 (proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to non citizens) was the last gasp of white America in California."
~ Art Torres,
Chairman of the California Democratic Party in front of 400 cheering Latinos at U.C. Riverside on January 14, 1995.

"We need to avoid a white backlash by using codes understood by Latinos...non-Latinos aren't watching, they aren't raising questions"
~ Fernando Guerra,
professor, Loyola Marymount

"Go back to Boston! Go back to Plymouth Rock, Pilgrims! Get out! We are the future. You are old and tired. Go on. We have beaten you. Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. .. Through love of having children, we are going to take over."
~ Augustin Cebeda,
of the 'Brown Berets', a militant Aztlan group at a violent rally in Los Angeles on July 4, 2000.

"In an extraordinary political move, President Vicente Fox has announced the formation of a cabinet level agency to govern, protect and provide services to over 20 million Mexicans now living in Aztlan, a territory encompassing most of the southwest part of the USA. President Fox declared yesterday that he will personally lead the new agency he named "Consejo Nacional para las Comunidades Mexicanas en el Exterior" (National Council for Mexican Communities Abroad). The "Council" will consist of the president, most of the cabinet secretaries and a, as of yet unnamed, representative from Aztlan. This is a bold move that essentially extends the arm of the Mexican government into the territories it previously lost during the Mexican-American War of 1848."
~ Reported in "La Voz de Aztlan", August 7, 2002.

"Fair housing agencies report a surge in discrimination by immigrant landlords from many nations who refuse to rent outside their ethnic group."
~ Reported in Los Angeles Times, Nov. 21 2001.

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez,

In less than 20 years we will have a majority population of Hispanic immigrants in the the border states DEMANDING "liberation of 'la Raza'" - these militants are learning from the Palestinians and Kosovo HOW to carve out a new homeland within a soveriegn nation by force.

Do not doubt this - we WILL have our own Chicano "intifada" in this country within 20 years - or else we will just surrender without any struggle at all.

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#31]
I love all these claims that they are in their own homeland and that all the white people need to go home to Europe. IIRC almost every single one of them is mixed-race and not actually a pure blood Inca/Maya/Aztec whatever. So they can go home to Europe with all the other Caucasian blooded folks, leaving almost no one here. Secondly, I also seem to recall something about the "Native Americans" wandering across the Bering Strait ages and ages ago from Asia and moving down through North America into the South, hence the similarities between, say, Eskimos and the "indigenous" Peruvians or whatnot. Furthermore, I think there was/is some big fight going on between one of the Native American tribes here in the US and anthropologists because the .gov returned boxed bones of some really old alleged "native" skeleton that the natives claimed to belong to them as it was on former "Indian" ground (don't remember the exact details) but they wouldn't allow anyone to verify that the bones were actually of "Native Americans" because allegedly they were the remnants of a people who lived here before the "Native Americans" migrated over here from Asia, and I suppose the new-comers overwhelmed and killed the natives where they did not integrate. I should find out what I am thinking of exactly, it was a really interesting thing. So yeah, the "natives" may not even be the real natives. How 'bout them apples, you "Aztlan" fools?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 8:52:09 AM EDT
[#32]
Hey look on the bright side, it might actually turn into a real stand up fight.

Then we win!  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:02:09 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Hey look on the bright side, it might actually turn into a real stand up fight.

Then we win!  

Many many people are predicting that the "demonstration" here in Phoenix will turn into a bloody riot....
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:11:26 AM EDT
[#34]
That gets the blood a-boilin'.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#35]
tag
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#36]
Tag to view with Barf Bag at the ready.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:25:21 AM EDT
[#37]
what they dont realise is that they are  Caucasian ..."i belive"

there are only 3 types of humans"

white "Caucasian "i belive they fall in here even without the mixing done in the passed..

i forget the names for the other to but i will use the comon ones now..
black
asian

correct me if iam wrong???

this is from school many years ago
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:50:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Bush is a proud flag waving Aztlan supporter!  http://www.tinypic.com/v2w5m9.jpg
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 11:17:59 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Bush is a proud flag waving Aztlan supporter!  i2.tinypic.com/v2w5m9.jpg

Where the hell is that pic from?

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:17:56 PM EDT
[#40]
It's from a five-minute ad that the 2004 Bush campaign distributed to Hispanic supporters.  :D  Jorge loves his Hispanic supporters!  Full Video at: http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/gwb_RNCHispanic.320.240.mov
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Bush is a proud flag waving Aztlan supporter!  i2.tinypic.com/v2w5m9.jpg

I'm hoping that is photoshopped
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:32:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Nope no photoshop-That's your/mine president hugging a hispanic woman and waving the good old Mexican flag.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:34:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Whoah.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 1:40:23 PM EDT
[#44]
It is a disgrace. All I ask is what is it really going to take to get this situtation recognized as sedition and treason? All of our legislators and the executive seem to think the solution is to legalize them and that will just create the cycle all over again.

ROME FELL FROM WITHIN.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
It's from a five-minute ad that the 2004 Bush campaign distributed to Hispanic supporters.  :D  Jorge loves his Hispanic supporters!  Full Video at: http://images1.americanprogress.org/il80web20037/ThinkProgress/2006/gwb_RNCHispanic.320.240.mov

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:39:16 PM EDT
[#46]
So what can we do?  Wait until the SHTF or is there actually something we can do to stop this?  Can we protest against them?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#47]

"We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. The explosion is in our population... I love it. They are shitting in their pants with fear. I love it.... We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."
~ Jose Angel Gutierrez,

Bring it on you hat dancin' son of a bitch!

Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:09:11 PM EDT
[#48]
The worst part is that the government is going to sit back and let it happen.

Not one politician will lift one finger to secure our borders. Our elected representatives aren't listening to us.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:08:16 PM EDT
[#49]
And that video is mild compared to the one in the flash intro at wehategringos.com  
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 7:27:41 PM EDT
[#50]
I think some serious shit is gonna happen at some of these so called "demonstrations" leading up to and after congress votes on this immigration stuff.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top