Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2006 10:39:00 AM EDT
Where can I get some of those groovy Shredder rounds they talk about in The Last Boy Scout? You know, the one "the DEA use to breach doors, explode on impact, and kill everyone within a 10-foot radius".

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:45:02 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Where can I get some of those groovy Shredder rounds they talk about in The Last Boy Scout? You know, the one "the DEA use to breach doors, explode on impact, and kill everyone within a 10-foot radius".

I think they are on the shelf to the left of the cop killer bullets, you know, just below the .50 anti airliner rounds.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:45:17 AM EDT
[#2]
between the beanie baby and jerky tables at your local gunshow.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:49:59 AM EDT
[#3]
What?  Hollywood doesn't get gun info correct? I thought that everything they put on the screen was meticulously researched and fact-checked by experts.

I call B.S.  Next you'll be telling me that water is wet and the sky is blue.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think they are on the shelf to the left of the cop killer bullets, you know, just below the .50 anti airliner rounds.

I thought they were right next to the teflon rounds that can go through a foot of steel like a hot knife though butter?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:05:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I thought they were right next to the teflon rounds that can go through a foot of steel like a hot knife though butter?

That was back during the .88 magnum back to school special.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:08:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I want a case of those and a case of the blue-polymer tipped 9mm rounds in Lethal Weapon 3 that go through vests and Bulldozer blades.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#7]
They can be found right next to those Glock 7's that are made out of porcelain and can be carried right through a metal detector.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about Saturday night specials? I'd love to get my hands on some of those.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:46 AM EDT
[#9]
By law, only Type 12 FFL's that are authorized to sell the GLOCK 7 can carry those rounds.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:26:52 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
They can be found right next to those Glock 7's that are made out of porcelain and can be carried right through a metal detector.

But they cost more than I make in a month.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:31:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Head or gut?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

What about Saturday night specials? I'd love to get my hands on some of those.

Those are in the case all the way to the far left, where the keep the "semi automatic assault rifles" and the "high powered" 7.62x39 military weapons. Just past the human hunting section with the sniper rifles and the pistol grip shotguns.

Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:43:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

<Danny Vermin> "It's an 88 magnum, it shoots through schools" <Danny Vermin>

I love that line!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top