Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2006 10:36:29 AM EDT
Do all 1911's come in 45 acp?  I'm in the market for a top of the line (yet affordable) auto and I'd really rather get a 40 s&w (already own one 45, and I like the accuracy of the 40 better myself).  Trying to stay away from the glocks in a .40 (boom!)... does anyone know much about the baby eagles from magnus research?  How do they hold up compared to a 1911?
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:37:19 AM EDT
[#1]
you're an idiot if you believe the glock kaboom chants

that being said get a Hi Power in .40 if you're afraid of a little plastic
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 10:39:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Or get a Para-Ordnance.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 11:21:42 AM EDT
[#3]
You really need to get over believing that top of the line and affordable go together in the same sentence when dealing with pistols esp. 1911 style auto's. Unless you drive an affordable top of the line Porsche that is!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top