Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2001 7:47:23 AM EDT
Can someone help me convert my post ban AR to full auto? I must live on a migratory route for Bald Eagles and have only hit a few of them with semi-auto fire, need full auto to do any real damage, please help!!           [:D](yes guys, I'm just kidding)
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#1]
Shame on you.
But since you asked! The former USSR is selling 20mm anti aircraft guns for less, beware however, shipping is a b*tch!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry sweetheart, Bald Eagles don't migrate. Even a troll knows that! They do taste like chicken - even better than spotted owl or Steven's kangaroo rats.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Silly Troll Bald Eagles don't taste like chicken! Only the hatchling taste like chicken. Grown birds get that fishy taste.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:44:12 AM EDT
[#4]
their is a bald eagle nest about half on hour from here. I have NEVER had such good scrambled eggs.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 8:58:10 AM EDT
[#5]
After you convert your post-ban to full auto, be sure to add a flash hider and collapsible stock for maximum eagle killing potential.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 10:28:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:01:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Must be a communist to want to shoot a bald eagle. Just go to the Florida Keys and swim/boat south.  You'll find plenty of friends in less than 100 miles.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:12:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I'm not sure Talyn appreciates the very enjoyable witty but breathtaking humor on this board!
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Thead the muzzle and install a flash supressor. Chuckie Schumer thinks that makes a rifle shoot faster.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:50:31 AM EDT
[#10]
You don't need full auto to shoot bald eagles.  You just bait them with baby seals or rare whale blubber.  Even when you are shooting at them, they won't fly off.  You can just walk right up and start blasting.  Just be sure to use big enough whale chunks that they can't carry it back to their nest.
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:23:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 12:31:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Thead the muzzle and install a flash supressor. Chuckie Schumer thinks that makes a rifle shoot faster.
View Quote

LMAO!  Your not serious are you??
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 1:20:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 11:29:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Gees - forget the flash supressor.  Make sure you have a bayonet lug - so that you can stab them to death if you only wing 'em.  Ammo costs money, after all.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly, OH! and try baiting with the endangered Kalamath sucker fish, eagles can't resist them. I like to place them on the pan of a steel trap (make sure its one with teeth on the jaws) Also you want to rig up an ANFO bomb to go off when the trap is sprung (eagles is tough critters) about 1 Rider truck full will do it.
Personally I like to get to the root of the problem. Just find the nest, remove the eggs (for eatin of course) and replace them with an anti personal mine. I'm working on some Semtex Baby eagles (just like Bill Murry in Caddyshack) that way I can lure both parent eagles into the nest and [b]BOOM[b] problem solved.[uzi]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#15]
You ignorant fool. You should know what the accepted procedure for taking down multiple bald eagles is waiting until they land, and then using the grenade launcher attached to your post-ban AR to launch a few grenades.

If you don't know where to get the grenades, you can find dummy grenades at gun shows. These are easily converted to live grenades with information available on the internet, according to various senators.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top