Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2006 3:38:16 PM EDT
I have what I have always referred to as an infected taste bud.  It is a small, hard feeling nodule on my tongue that hurts like hell.  I get these periodically and they generally last a few days and go away.  

What is this and is it infectious in any way?  Do I need to be concerned about intimate activities with my GF for the next few days?  

Thanks

Corwin, ducking out of the way of all the ribald comments probably heading his way.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm not doctor, hun; but, worked in medicine for years. But if it is any sort of bacterial infection and there any chance the nodule could "leak" you run the risk of spreading the infection and bacteria love warm moist places.  Just kiss her face untill it gets better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top