Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Ill volunteer.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:29:02 AM EDT
[#2]
wow, surprisingly, the amount of money to kick them all out is less than the money we spend each year on their healthcare and other welfare.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:29:53 AM EDT
[#3]
We're bound to save some with a good economy of scale working in our favor.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:30:27 AM EDT
[#4]

we're going to have to spend TONS of money on them no matter what. the choices are:

1) keep them here/allow them to be here, and we pay for them, their families, health and schooling, prisons, any kids they pop out, etc. FOR EVER. or...

2) one lump sum to get them the fu*k out.

i'd rather take my lumps and be done with it.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:33:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:37:02 AM EDT
[#6]

Officials at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, which would be responsible for deportations, said they have no projections on what it would take to rid the United States of an estimated 12 million people.

But the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank in Washington, has put the cost at $215 billion over five years.

$215 Billion / 5 years = $43 Billion per year.  That's it?  It comes out to $153 per person (280 Million citizens).  OK, start taking my share out of my paycheck.

"I think a lot of people are making emotional calls on this issue without thinking through the cost to taxpayers," said study author Rajeev Goyle, a lecturer at Wichita State University. "It would be an unbearable cost that would bankrupt the treasury. It would cost more annually than the entire budget of the Department of Homeland Security, twice that of the annual cost of the war in Iraq."

While I may have strong emotions about this issue, it's about the law and what is right.

Somehow those Congresscritters can find money to give to filthy rotten welfare whores and their pork projects, but can't find money to protect this country.  Yeah right.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Officials at the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, which would be responsible for deportations, said they have no projections on what it would take to rid the United States of an estimated 12 million people.

But the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank in Washington, has put the cost at $215 billion over five years.

$215 Billion / 5 years = $43 Billion per year.  That's it?  It comes out to $153 per person (280 Million citizens).  OK, start taking my share out of my paycheck.

"I think a lot of people are making emotional calls on this issue without thinking through the cost to taxpayers," said study author Rajeev Goyle, a lecturer at Wichita State University. "It would be an unbearable cost that would bankrupt the treasury. It would cost more annually than the entire budget of the Department of Homeland Security, twice that of the annual cost of the war in Iraq."

While I may have strong emotions about this issue, it's about the law and what is right.

Somehow those Congresscritters can find money to give to filthy rotten welfare whores and their pork projects, but can't find money to protect this country.  Yeah right.

How the hell did they come up with that number?  Presuming 20 million illegals that works out to 10,750 per head.  I'd do it for 8k a piece.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:44:18 AM EDT
[#8]
Citing the cost to deport leaves me cold. It's the same argument old 'Marse Tom used 150 years ago- "Why, if ya'll seize my slaves, I can't run my plantation."

Solution- INVENT THE FRIGGIN' TRACTOR.

Or lettuce picker or whatever. In the meantime, enforce the laws on the books or risk a breakdown in respect for the law- and governmant.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 11:46:07 AM EDT
[#9]
It's that old straw man to justify amnesty.  Catch them, FINE them $1000 and off set the expense.  Also, prohibit banks from transferring US dollars to Mexico.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:06:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I'll round up a bunch for free
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:13:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Cut off the welfare.  Cite / fine / jail employers.  With no prospects of earning an income or getting free stuff they will leave.  Deporting them will cost nothing.  Amnesty will cost billions or trillions.  And in any case THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS.  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How the hell did they come up with that number?  Presuming 20 million illegals that works out to 10,750 per head.  I'd do it for 8k a piece.

I didn't realize it was that much per head.  You know, if you had several contractors 'bid' on this, you could probably get the price down to $500/illegal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:29:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I didn't realize it was that much per head.  You know, if you had several contractors 'bid' on this, you could probably get the price down to $500/illegal.

How about a no-bid contract to Haliburton?  How many leftists would die pissing all over themselves with that one?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:10:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Actually, the cost is FREE.

All we have to do is immediately end services and place fines on companies for hiring them. Refuse them the free services they get and watch them go home.

Just make it a pain in the ass for them to be here.

They will leave on their own if you remove the incentive for them to be here.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:11:58 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Cut off the welfare.  Cite / fine / jail employers.  With no prospects of earning an income or getting free stuff they will leave.  Deporting them will cost nothing.  Amnesty will cost billions or trillions.  And in any case THEY ARE ILLEGAL ALIENS.  

Yeah, what he said.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:18:31 PM EDT
[#16]

Carlos Portillo, who owns La Fuente Restaurant, one of the most popular restaurants in Tucson, Ariz., said the sudden loss of workers from mass deportations would be economically devastating for this country.

"Right now everything that's happening in the United States, the restaurant and hospitality industry, all the housing and building construction, all the farming, this is being done mainly by illegal immigrants," he said. "This country needs these illegal workers more than the illegal workers need this country."

This fuckstain needs to be charged with aiding and abetting, a charge worthy of 5 years minimum in Federal Pound-You-In-The-Ass Prison.

Criminally charging employers for hiring these Invaders, along with removing the anchor baby program, is enough to stop them from entering.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:20:50 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd like to adopt an illegal for deportation, where do I sign up?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:22:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Easy and cheap. As with drug dealer, sieze their assets. Houses, cars, ANYTHING that they bought here and sell it. Use the money to fund sending them back and the rest for catching others.

RICO the Bastards!!!

Also, $500,000 fine per illegal per company. 3 month grace period to find replacement workers. Either follow fed hiring law or go bust.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:26:17 PM EDT
[#19]
I keep hearing the whine  "waaaaah! it CAN'T be done.  11 million people is too many to deport"  or some such crap.  Nevada's own whore, Harry Reid is right out front spouting the same shit....

So, how did some austrian fuck manage to round up, transport, MURDER, then dispose of the bodies of 11 million human beings between 1939~1945?

A simple bus trip to the border looks tame in perspective.

Of course it could be done, but it WON'T be done.  The elected officials will make a deal for 11 million new votes, from 11 million new taxpayers.

Lem
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:46:04 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I keep hearing the whine  "waaaaah! it CAN'T be done.  11 million people is too many to deport"  or some such crap.  Nevada's own whore, Harry Reid is right out front spouting the same shit....

So, how did some austrian fuck manage to round up, transport, MURDER, then dispose of the bodies of 11 million human beings between 1939~1945?

A simple bus trip to the border looks tame in perspective.

Of course it could be done, but it WON'T be done.  The elected officials will make a deal for 11 million new votes, from 11 million new taxpayers.

Lem

It's all about motivation.  Where there's a will there's a way and Hitler had the will.

Harry Reid is one sorry son of a whore and I am ashamed to have hime as a senator.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#21]
It's been said and bears repeating, take away the incentives for being here and they will leave voluntarily, problem solved. Cost= very little.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top