Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 4/7/2006 8:21:10 AM EDT
What would happen if lon tomohisa horiuchi registered here and posted?
I think I'd lose my account the first day due to as many COC violations I would rack up before the balloon went up on my account.

poll coming
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:22:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Talk is cheap, IMHO.

No flame, btw.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:22:27 AM EDT
[#2]
IBTP.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I think a lot of accounts would go down the shitter. Then again, I bet a startling number of Lon Apologists would come out of the woodwork.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Huh?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:49 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
How do you know he isn't already a member and regular poster?

Lon? Is that you?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:23:54 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:24:30 AM EDT
[#8]
He'd probably tell all the armchair commandos to kiss his ass and could care less what a bunch of losers think about him.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:24:31 AM EDT
[#9]
IBN_T

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:25:07 AM EDT
[#10]
In before the wiretaps on Jrzy.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:25:32 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I hope he does read here but I doubt he'd have the balls to come out in the open.
He just likes to kill women and children from his snipers hide.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:25:34 AM EDT
[#12]
1. He wouldn't confirm it.

2. If he did, no one would believe him.

3. Due to "security" concerns, he couldn't give us any details that we don't already know about his actions.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
In before the wiretaps on Jrzy.

Oh shit!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:26:41 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
He'd probably tell all the armchair commandos to kiss his ass and could care less what a bunch of losers think about him.

Poser checking in.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:27:27 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You think he's got balls huh?
You also think he did right?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poser checking in.

Careful Wobble.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:28:53 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

That's exactly what a murderer would say.

See, he doesn't do it for us...  
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:29:10 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never said he did right.

But I really think someone in his shoes could/would care less about what you or me think about him.

Why should he?

Actually I think it would be neat. To actually discuss with the man what happened and what was going on in his mind before, during and after what happened. In a rational discussion.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:31:44 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hope he does read here but I doubt he'd have the balls to come out in the open.
He just likes to kill women and children form his snipers hide.

Pretty broad and childish statement from someone who does not actually know the man.  How exactly do you know what he likes or dislikes?  How do you know his emotions or feelings regarding any event or situation?  You don't! Just more adhomonims to booste your ego and post count.  Nothing more or less than trying to fit in with the cool kids on the playground.

Naw more like the hundreds of hours I have done in researching Ruby ridge and Waco.
So you are the one who is making assumptions based on no knowledge of me or what I know genius.

By the way are you a horiuchi fan or supporter?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:32:13 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poser checking in.

Careful Wobble.

I'm telling you I was checking in. What's the big deal?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:32:30 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
...In a rational discussion.

Yeah, that's where things might break down.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:32:47 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I never said he did right.

But I really think someone in his shoes could/would care less about what you or me think about him.

Why should he?

Actually I think it would be neat. To actually discuss with the man what happened and what was going on in his mind before, during and after what happened. In a rational discussion.

They tried that once already, in Oklahoma City IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Poser checking in.

Careful Wobble.

I'm telling you I was checking in. What's the big deal?

Miscommunication.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:33:25 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty broad and childish statement from someone who does not actually know the man.  How exactly do you know what he likes or dislikes?  How do you know his emotions or feelings regarding any event or situation?  You don't! Just more adhomonims to booste your ego and post count.  Nothing more or less than trying to fit in with the cool kids on the playground.

Wow, support from shotar for him...whodda thunk it? Any guy who thinks BATFE is A-OK you gotta wonder about....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:33:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:34:56 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
That's just it though Bama. It would not and would never be a civil discussion.

After meeting him, I know he's a POS. I would have to tell him that again in case he forgot.

Oooo....I think we may need some details on this....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:34:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:36:29 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

After meeting him, I know he's a POS. I would have to tell him that again in case he forgot.

Read the thread.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:37:31 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Naw more like the hundreds of hours I have done in researching Ruby ridge and Waco.
So you are the one who is making assumptions based on no knowledge of me or what I know genius.

"hundreds of hours" researching Ruby Ridge and Waco?   Dude, there's a difference between an interest and an obsession.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I neither support nor detract from him.  I'm not arrogant enough to claim to know him, his motivations or his likes and dislikes.  

All anyone needs to know are two facts:
1) He shot Vicky Weaver to death while she was holding her baby.
2) He shot at the Branch Davidian's from his sniper position and denied it

He's a fucking murdering coward, PERIOD!
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#32]
umm who the hell is he?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:40:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:41:22 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
nothing but a personal snipe

nice try ryann

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:41:53 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wow, support from shotar for him...whodda thunk it? Any guy who thinks BATFE is A-OK you gotta wonder about....

Ever heard of detached reasoning? If not, you just encountered some, and it seems to have baffled you.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:42:17 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I neither support nor detract from him.  I'm not arrogant enough to claim to know him, his motivations or his likes and dislikes.  

Just one more brief question then.  Have you ever actually been in a fire fight?

Yes
Now what ?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:42:43 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Read the thread.

If you are talking about this thread...I did...I didn't notice 50cal describing his meeting with the subject in question....I'd be interested in hearing his opinions...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:43:28 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:44:05 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yeah, deliberately shoot an unarmed woman holding a small child and in Bama-Shooter's world we are considered the 'losers.'

What an incredible statement.

In a Perfect World, he would eat one of his own bullets.

Eric The(LivingInALessThanPerfectWorld)Hun
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:45:05 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever heard of detached reasoning? If not, you just encountered some, and it seems to have baffled you.

Sure, I was just illustrating that I don't remember a JBT or BATFE that shotar didn't side with....

I wouldn't expect him to have anything bad to say about an FBI agent who murdered a defensless woman holding a baby...
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:45:27 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:45:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:47:28 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Just one more brief question then.  Have you ever actually been in a fire fight?

Wow!

You really think you need to have been in an actual firefight to know that shooting women holding babies is wrong?

Man, that's f'ed up, indeed.

Eric The(KnowsHisWholesaleFromHisRetail)Hun
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:47:41 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, deliberately shoot an unarmed woman holding a small child and in Bama-Shooter's world we are considered the 'losers.'

Or was that as deliberately as those poor Israeli pilots who mistook the Liberty for a combatant counselor Hun?

Trolling and trying to bust my thread shotar?

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:47:43 AM EDT
[#45]
20 pages.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:47:45 AM EDT
[#46]
My whole take on Ruby Ridge and Waco is thugs vs thugs.  Weaver knowingly violated federal laws, whether you agree with the law or not you don't get "victim" status when you openly defy the rule of law. The cowards inside the compound at Waco took their own children as hostages.

Now, the federal government was wrong to kill the kids inside the Waco compound, and the federal government was wrong to snipe an unarmed woman.

I feel for Vicky Weaver, I feel for the children at Waco, but otherwise to me Waco/Ruby Ridge were games where you couldn't tell the players without a program.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:49:18 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow!

You really think you need to have been in an actual firefight to know that shooting women holding babies is wrong?

Man, that's f'ed up, indeed.

Eric The(KnowsHisWholesaleFromHisRetail)Hun

Yeah but it scrambled his brains when he didn't the answer he thiought he would.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:49:55 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Or was that as deliberately as those poor Israeli pilots who mistook the Liberty for a combatant counselor Hun?

Lon 'Up Against The Wall Redneck Mother' Loriuchi thought that Mrs. Weaver and her baby were an Egyptian warship?

Eric The(YouLiveByAnalogy,YouDieByAnalogy)Hun
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:51:05 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go here....www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=452619

Thanks 50cal, I've been following that thread, just hadn't looked at it since before you posted that...interesting. Thanks for the insight....
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:52:04 AM EDT
[#50]
I'll probably regret this, but...tag
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top