Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 9:58:31 PM EDT
The USAF, when notified that the US Navy would be drastically cutting it's force size, offered the use of dozens of highly qualified personnel and equipment.  These "loaner" boats will provide personnel transport, waterfowl retrieval, personnel (and canine) rescue capabilities, and shore patrol augmentation.  The craft are currently stationed at Boondoggle lake at Country Club AFB, where they are used to retrieve waterfowl shot by VIPs.  

Click image for High Res.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:01:42 PM EDT
[#1]
take a step back from the computer sir, and no-one will get hurt...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:16:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:32:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know how the AF does it, but I would get the shit smoked out of me if I didn't have a nametape sewn on my gortex.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:34:58 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I don't know how the AF does it, but I would get the shit smoked out of me if I didn't have a nametape sewn on my gortex.

AFI 36-2903
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:35:41 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We're not even allowed to put it on there, or on our patrol caps, or helmet bands.    At least we don't wear it on our ass like the Navy/Marines.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:02:12 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

We're not even allowed to put it on there, or on our patrol caps, or helmet bands.    At least we don't wear it on our ass like the Navy/Marines.  

Eh, We aren't required to do it, but I put my name above my right ass pocket on my BDUs and ACUs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top