Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 5:21:30 PM EDT
We have been having a very exciting time here fantasizing about what should be done to solve the illegal immigration problem and crowing about how we've been sold out and all sorts of stuf pertaining to the issue. It has been fun. However, it is now time for the bucket of cold water and it seems that I am the bearer.

The FACT of the matter is that nothing is going to happen to solve this problem. Congress is going to close it's eyes and make the whole thing go away by giving 7 million people complete amnesty. The remaining people who have not been here the required 2 years will continue ignoring the law and employers will continue hiring them. In addition, illegal immigrants will continue pouring across our border and the population of illegal immigrants will eventually swell to astronomic proportions again. The government is not only consenting to the conquest of America they are embracing it with open arms. President Bush is damn near giddy over the prospect of giving amensty to the people who have ignored our immigration laws and now march through our streets bearing the flag of their former homeland. Big business couldn't be happier and neither could the liberal media.

This is their country now, so I say Welcome to our new lowriding masters.

ETA - Let me make something else perfectly clear here. I have nothing against hispanics, latinos, Mexicans or immigrants from anywhere else. Immigration is a cornerstone of the American way of life and I support immigration fully. I have no fight with anyone that leaves where ever they are and comes to this country, as long as the leave behind the love of their former homeland. I'm not really even all that concerned with the fact that people are coming across the border illegally. What I am concerned with is the fact that they are marching through the streets of this nation demanding that we forgive the crime of their illegal immigration and marching hand in hand with the group sworn to return the Southwestern United States to Mexico. That bothers me...alot.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:28:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Now you know what it was like to be an Indian during the colonial period.

I wonder what Arfkomers will join the ranks of folks like Pontiac and Sitting Bull?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:30:46 PM EDT
[#2]
the difference is tehre are a LOT more of us, and we are a LOT better armed
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:30:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I guess our grandchildren will know what it is like to be an oppressed minority.  Rhodesia anyone?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]
See how common the Irish are now in the U.S.?

Expect to see the same of the Mexicans.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Until big news catches wind of the number of Arabic/Muslim OTM's BP has interceptied........
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:34:02 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
the difference is tehre are a LOT more of us, and we are a LOT better armed

Texas is the second most populous state in the union. As of last summer the population of the state of Texas was 50.1% hispanic (mostly probably illegal). By 2015 the population of the state of Texas is projected to be 60% hispanic (mostly illegal). We will be outnumbered soon.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:35:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
See how common the Irish are now in the U.S.?

Expect to see the same of the Mexicans.

the difference: the irish came here to be american.  they came here legally, they wanted to be a part of our country, and worked very hard to do so.  the new wave of mexicans want nothing to do with america.  they want to be mexicans in america, leech our country dry, and then move on.  they're a virus, a plague, and we are rubbing the open wound of our border right in it with glee
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:35:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Until big news catches wind of the number of Arabic/Muslim OTM's BP has interceptied........

It is my understanding that Muslims Arabs have already been detained crossing the US/Mexican border. The news won't report it when it happens. The effect of that information would be contrary to their agenda.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
We have been having a very exciting time here fantasizing about what should be done to solve the illegal immigration problem and crowing about how we've been sold out and all sorts of stuf pertaining to the issue. It has been fun. However, it is now time for the bucket of cold water and it seems that I am the bearer.

The FACT of the matter is that nothing is going to happen to solve this problem. Congress is going to close it's eyes and make the whole thing go away by giving 7 million people complete amnesty. The remaining people who have not been here the required 2 years will continue ignoring the law and employers will continue hiring them. In addition, illegal immigrants will continue pouring across our border and the population of illegal immigrants will eventually swell to astronomic proportions again. The government is not only consenting to the conquest of America they are embracing it with open arms. President Bush is damn near giddy over the prospect of giving amensty to the people who have ignored our immigration laws and now march through our streets bearing the flag of their former homeland. Big business couldn't be happier and neither could the liberal media.

dammit steve...it's not over yet!

However, I would like to speculate on what our fate will be if the 20 something million illegals are suddenly legal:

The average wage in America will drop like a rock. Unemployment will skyrocket. Crime will skyrocket (due to massive unemployment), and once enough people go under - once enough hard working Americans can no longer pay the bills they have do to the new average wage....America's economy will go down the toilet. The economic depression will be catastrophic. Hell, it's even talked about in the bible! LOL

Going off the deep end just for the fun of it now!! :
I imagine more than a few Americans will take out their frustrations on a few of our "new citizens"(say what you will....if it gets bad enough, and that is the cause...just wait and see what happens). The UN, with their newly elected leader will march in to "restore order", and offer peace and stability to the world through their new economic system:

The rest is....well......history
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:39:20 PM EDT
[#10]
On the plus side, the breeding immigrants will fund our Social Security.

Of course, our hospitals & schools will be bankrupt.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:41:36 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
the difference is tehre are a LOT more of us...

Not for long.  The Illegal imigrant community has a higher birth rate than legal residents. This is a deliberate part of reconquista if you beleive the statements made by latino activists.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#12]
Illegals are going to turn the US into a third world country. Look at Latin America. All of those countries are shitholes. They will turn this one into it too, when they become a majority.  

All of the population predictors expect the majority of people in the US will be latin by 2050.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:51:24 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

I wonder what Arfkomers will join the ranks of folks like Pontiac and Sitting Bull?

The difference is conquest. The Indians made an effort to get rid of us and the Europeans/Anglo's prevailed.

Whats happening now is Apathy, and our own Government not making much effort to stop it. If they had tried to do it by force we wouldnt be having this conversation
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Illegals are going to turn the US into a third world country. Look at Latin America. All of those countries are shitholes. They will turn this one into it too, when they become a majority.  

All of the population predictors expect the majority of people in the US will be latin by 2050.

Won't it be funny when the day comes that whites and blacks will have being minorities in common?  The "Man" will be latino.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#15]
No, it won't be funny. They should be given 30 days to be out of this country or else a work camp or prison, after that, deportation.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Won't it be funny when the day comes that whites and blacks will have being minorities in common?  The "Man" will be latino.

EL HOMBRE!!!   got me DOWN!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:00:56 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

fortunately, we have one advantage the native americans didn't: we have resistance to most of the diseases the illegals carry.  with the exception of a few bacterial infections like antibiotic resistant TB.

for the moment
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:01:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Not to hijack your thread, Steve, but I just want to know why are the liberals so hell bent in destroying our America.  Why do they hate American culture and just about everything she stands for?  Don't they (liberals) realize that they are selling their (our) own country and their children's future?

Back then I could be friends with liberals.  Now, I see them strictly as enemies.  I pretty much castrate all of my liberal "friends" that I used to have from my life.  I hate them for everything they stand for.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
Not to hijack your thread, Steve, but I just want to know why are the liberals so hell bent in destroying our America.  Why do they hate American culture and just about everything she stands for?  Don't they (liberals) realize that they are selling their (our) own country and their children's future?

Back then I could be friends with liberals.  Now, I see them strictly as enemies.  I pretty much castrate all of my liberal "friends" that I used to have from my life.  I hate them for everything they stand for.  

They secretly loath themselves and transfer that loathing to those around them and anything of value in their lives.  It's a mental disorder.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:12:39 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Do you have a link to some real #s? I need 'em.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:27:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

dammit steve...it's not over yet!

However, I would like to speculate on what our fate will be if the 20 something million illegals are suddenly legal:

The average wage in America will drop like a rock. Unemployment will skyrocket. Crime will skyrocket (due to massive unemployment), and once enough people go under - once enough hard working Americans can no longer pay the bills they have do to the new average wage....America's economy will go down the toilet. The economic depression will be catastrophic. Hell, it's even talked about in the bible! LOL

Going off the deep end just for the fun of it now!! :
I imagine more than a few Americans will take out their frustrations on a few of our "new citizens"(say what you will....if it gets bad enough, and that is the cause...just wait and see what happens). The UN, with their newly elected leader will march in to "restore order", and offer peace and stability to the world through their new economic system:

The rest is....well......history

I think you hit the plan on the head:

Facist Republicans (NWO types) + Communist Liberals

If you think about the plan which looks like it is comming out in the open is this. They know that they can't take our guns. That didn't work. The Liberal Agenda in the 90's failed, and started the militia movement. That was a more "direct attack" against our freedoms. What have we seen since? CCW in 40 states, sunset of the assult weapons ban, No retreat laws etc. Bad plan.

9/11 happens. Our attention turns to the mid east, and away from domestic issues, and is kept there. People now afraid of terrorist allow passage of the "PATRIOT" Act <- or rather POLICE STATE act Phase I. People in general now seem to be willing to give up their privacy and freedom for  safety, much more so than a few years ago.

Bush wins twice, war is still on, deaf ears and blind eyes are turned to our borders. They KNOW that they cannot beat us in a fight the guerilla warfare would be devestating to them. Prior conflicts taught them this.

So because they cannot beat us in warfare they use other means to defeat us. You cannot fight the government if you are living in poverty. If you do not have enough food you will not buy more ammo. If your kids are dying from 3rd world diseases and you can't afford medicine you will sell your rifle to obtain some. Basically lower our standard of living to that of the 3rd world, whose leaders are even more corrupt than ours. Once it is comeplete you have a picture of the world 400 years ago. The "HAVES" own everything, the "HAVE-NOTS" do what ever they can to survive, and what little they DO have they are bled dry by the ones who have the most, basically back to the normal standard of the world. before AMERICA.

And we won't start shooting them because we think in reactionary violence, we do not initiate it, and we have no leaders. I don't know what the solution is. The outlines of the plan seems to be showing it self. Now we know the plan what is the solution ( not fantasy zombie hunts ) but a REAL solution.

What would scare the politicians like the militias did.

Ideas?
Mail in pictures of WELL ARMED Americans burning Mexican Flags with dummies of Politicians HANGING in the background?

Window breaking campaign with messages scrawled on the bricks at both republican and democratic offices?

It seems like we are doing nothing. Maybe with the excpetion of the minute men.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top