Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 3:59:03 PM EDT
Read this, and then decide if you would vote for me:

1st - Pass the legislation, and give all the "illegal's" a "2 months eviction notice". If they do not leave by then...they will be facing the other points on this list.

2nd - Make it a Felony to be here illegally, and if you are a felon, you can never gain U.S. citizenship. Basically if you are found here illegally and deported, you just killed any hope of EVER being a U.S. citizen!

3rd - Have a Federal licensing program wherein citizens can become certified to round up illegal aliens. It's like a CHL  -  in that it is completely elective and you can exercise your "powers" everyday, or never. It's like a bounty hunting licence regarding what you are actually doing. It's nothing rediculous. Maybe 2 1/2 weeks of training/qualifying, or 8 weekends. Think Federal Air Marshall here people!!!!! (this will be handled under the INS department)

4th - After two months....set loose the dogs of hell. When you bring an illegal in, you get like $50 from the Government per alien . Then, upon conviction the illegals would be fined 3 times what it cost our government to arrest, detain, feed...so forth. They will be sent to special prisons located on the border of all the "border states". These prisons will be like the cheap tents that whatshisface set up...(I don't know the warden, or the state, but he makes all the prisoners wear pink underwear). Afterall, we want to keep costs down for the poor folks, no sense in fining them 3 times the amount it takes to put them up in the Hilton. I think it's pretty generous
...Then, we put them to work....at about $3 an hour, building a wall along our southern border. This will help them to pay off their debt to the American people, while also teaching them valuable job skills they can use when they get back to their home country.
I think it would take each one about a year and a half to pay off their debt.

This should scare any remaining illegals into going back to Mexico.

Bottom line:  If we catch you here, you can NEVER gain U.S. citizenship...and you will do hard labor for a year and a half.

I don't have every little detail worked out (I'm not going to put that much time into a post...c'mon!!), but I think this would benefit us the most.

What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:01:14 PM EDT
[#1]
I just say round all their asses up, throw them back into their 3rd world cesspit and start shooting them at they try coming back
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes I would vote for you and hold you to keep your promise.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:04:17 PM EDT
[#3]
The most important thing is to secure the border 1st....THEN decide what to do with the illegals already here.  It's pointless to have a debate about what to do about those here if more and more are coming across each day.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:06:16 PM EDT
[#4]
BUT, make it easier to become a citizen.  I don't know what gaining citizenship entails, but it should not be difficult.  A lot of good people are here illegally and aren't able to get citizenship for one reason or another.  It's not fair for people who have been here for most of their lives, or from when they were kids, to be forced to go back to a country that they do not know.

If you speak English, do not have a criminal record and know American history, you should be allowed to become a citizen, I think.

EDITED TO ADD:

This would be very effective at separating the people who want to be good American citizens and support the country, and those who just want to mooch off our system.  The lazy ones who don't care about the USA won't pass the test, while the good people will.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:07:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The most important thing is to secure the border 1st....THEN decide what to do with the illegals already here.  It's pointless to have a debate about what to do about those here if more and more are coming across each day.

AHHHhhh....let them come

That's the beauty of my plan. They will eventually be caught, and when they are...more cheap labor

They will realize that to cross the border is taking a chance on 1 1/2 years of hard labor. I don't think that would be worth the risk considering they kinda stick out like a sore thumb here. They definitely would once we started getting rid of them.

ETA: sorry if that offends anyone, but I'm from TEXAS, and it's a true statement.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:07:27 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it needs a little bit of fine tuning here and there, but it should work out well.

When are you running?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:08:58 PM EDT
[#7]
[liberal female] I might vote for you. I like your screen name. [/liberal female]

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#8]
How about we do an expansion of the wall theory?

Build a wall across the length of he U.S.  & Mexican border.... with the exception of the authorized border crossing points (major highways) we build a military base on our side of the wall, that extends 1/2 to 1 mile from the wall into the U.S. for the entire length of the wall. It will be one (or several) really long narrow military base.  Our U.S. Soldiers, reservists, and national guardsmen can patrol the wall of the base 24/7/365. Anyone coming over the wall onto the military base is subject to military /federal wall and can be considered a hostile terrorist act.

Relocate all the military bases from other parts of the border states to the new "super base".

There would be no point other than the authorized border crossing points, that an illegal could enter the U.S. without crossing onto a military base and risking being shot as a terrorist.

No Expert
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:05:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Tattoo ILLEGAL on the forehead of any illegals caught here, then deport them.

If they are found in the US again, any US citizen may administer summary execution.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:11:01 PM EDT
[#10]
The solution to the problem is to build a "Berlin Wall" (complete with razor wire, kill zone, guard towers and armed patrols) stretching from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Then you make the Border Patrol a branch of the US military and start taking volunteers (if you don't get enough then you draft some). Teach them to shoot and stand them on the wall.

Then you go through and arrest everyone who you can find that is here illegally and after a hearing you deport them. Anyone coming across the southern border without authorization gets shot on site and left for the buzzards.

That's all wishful thinking though. I am completely aware of the FACT that absolutely nothing is ever going to be done to prevent illegal aliens from coming into this country. Our southern border will never be secured and that is indisputable.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:21:14 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The solution to the problem is to build a "Berlin Wall" (complete with razor wire, kill zone, guard towers and armed patrols) stretching from the Pacific Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico. Then you make the Border Patrol a branch of the US military and start taking volunteers (if you don't get enough then you draft some). Teach them to shoot and stand them on the wall.

Then you go through and arrest everyone who you can find that is here illegally and after a hearing you deport them. Anyone coming across the southern border without authorization gets shot on site and left for the buzzards.

That's all wishful thinking though. I am completely aware of the FACT that absolutely nothing is ever going to be done to prevent illegal aliens from coming into this country. Our southern border will never be secured and that is indisputable.

Only because we as a majority, allow political correctness to tie our hands. It's evidenced in the way that our elected officials vote. If that is not a true statement, then let us elect people who WILL roll up their sleeves and SOLVE problems.

Noone can solve a problem while trying to appease everyone.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:42:00 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd vote for you.

However, if your solution is not do-able, I'd like to offer an alternative;

If you drop them just over the border in Mexico, it's too convenient for them to come back.

Since we're going there anyway, I say we shackle them to the floor of every C5 going to Iraq and Afghanastan. When they get there, they can help unload the cargo.

Then we drive them to the Iranian border and tell them there's work in there (and some for Syria too). At least they won't be able to swim back over here.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:49:25 PM EDT
[#13]
I always have to go with anytime it's in a poll.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:56:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Do not do anything against the Illegals working here. It is time and resource intensive and isnt going to work.
What we need to do is
GO AFTER THE EMPLOYERS!!
Secure the border.
And
Imprison Illegals that we do catch and have them Build the WALL. Is this the only Country on earth that doesnt shoot People crossing there borders?

Solution works real simple
Go after employers. Use RICO. Fines and mandatory prison terms. Find illegals and CEO gets to go to jail and post bond just like all the smuck drug dealers and other street scum.

BICE Needs to get rid of the answering machines asking for id from you and just take tips about were Illegals are working

Suppor t The minutemen A year ago These guys didnt have their shit togehter. Now that they have disavowed racists you can support them without guilt. ( unless your an 88  then fuck you  asshole)
Think about starting a minuteman chapter in your area.

Write your congressmen it might not make a difference but you should at least try
This is a case were going after the root problems actually will work
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:06:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Problem is many folk, especially Arfcommers consider any hispanic an illegal. The latent xenophobic urges would have them rounding up anyone with a good tan.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:14:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Enforce the damned laws we already have, easy!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:22:38 PM EDT
[#18]
Get ALL out NATIONAL GUARD from over seas and let them do what there supposed to do, guard our nation
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:23:28 PM EDT
[#19]

video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7087679804529792194&q=genre%3Acomedy+ins&pl=true

My chest hurts from laughing.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:24:54 PM EDT
[#20]
good plan.  you should run
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:02:49 PM EDT
[#21]
Where does the line start for the round up training?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:10:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:13:17 PM EDT
[#23]
tagged
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Yall are making this too complicated...  All you really need to do is open a "season" and start selling "tags".   How many people would pay for the opportunity to personally deport an illegal?  Heck Dawg has his own TV show... what about Survivor: Illegals...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Why don't we (we as in US) just annex mexico?  Then when we are in control build a wall allong the border with mexico and south america.  Then start deporting all the mexicans we dont like to south america, antarctica or cuba if they are violent criminals.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:44:13 PM EDT
[#26]
It's not like the government can't do this. They have plenty of experice structuring laws to ruin otherwise law-abiding citizens if  they buy an auto sear or copy music or grow dope.

Hefty fine that confiscates all or most of the wealth the illegals may have acquired, felony conviction, no future hope of immigration, deport. Empower state and local police agencies to arrest and turn over to INS any illegals. Local police get a cut of the confiscated wealth, just to encourage them, as with drug forfiture cases. Fines and convictions for employers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top