Posted: 8/17/2001 11:20:25 PM EDT
Discussion and link here:
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=45272[/url]
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:48:36 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 8/18/2001 5:55:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Recently there has been a growing opinion that most of the global warming is really due, and traceable to, the suns solar flare strength and activity levels.  I will try to find the article.  I guess in 1830-50's the average daily global temp was 6' warmer than it is today.

Makes a lot more sense to me, the SUN for god sake, vs the SUV's and factories for who can warm the atomosphere.  My money is on Sol!

Zaz
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:30:50 AM EDT
[#3]
btt
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:41:24 AM EDT
[#4]
The day forecasters can give me a 100% weather forecast, is the day I'll believe global warming etc.

I'm pretty sure that all the cars, houses, factories are contributing to all the crap thrown into the atmosphere.   Is that causing global warming or is just a cycle?   10,000 year cycle, 50,000 year cycle etc.  No clue.

I do remember hearing a story about a few astronauts either recently gone into outerspace or seen photos.   They say that the view is less clear than it used to be.  All the pollution, etc must be having some sort of effect.

Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:43:23 AM EDT
[#5]
hey liberty! nice articles, (i read both of yours) i replied in the forum, one post for both articles.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:47:46 AM EDT
[#6]
good job man.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top