Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 11:50:10 AM EDT
Just seems that turn about is fair play.
The Mexicans and others illegally enter our country, congress does nothing but give them a pass.

So, what shall we ignore?

Taxes-work off the grid and the hell with the taxes?
Lie cheat and steal to get on the taxpayer dole?
Vote multiple times in multiple jurisdictions?

What say you?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:50:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]
do you really need to ask what laws the guys around here would like to ignore?

i'm going to call up colt and tell them to ship me a FA M16.  when they tell me no, i'll say "but the illegals could do it"
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:52:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Just as long as enough of us choose the same law.  Thats how it works right?  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:53:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:53:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I want machine guns and no taxes please! Who's with me! Lets go protest!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#6]
While this inquisition could not be considered "official"...

At this time, I choose to invoke my 5th Amendment Right.

That is all.

Sly
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:56:22 AM EDT
[#7]
I'll stick with God's laws

the rest (man's laws) can be ignored.

edit: paying taxes is one of God's laws (Jesus said to pay) but usury (excessive interest, double taxation, etc) is against God's law
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:56:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

All kidding aside, I think it's well on time those lilly livered shit eaters in Washington be told by the masses just what a lowsy fucking job they're doing.

My letters are nearly finished.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
I just cut the tag off of my mattress
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:58:31 AM EDT
[#10]
hookers and blow
speed limits
machine guns
fornication
hookers and blow
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:59:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Hookers
Blow
Machine guns
Imported guns
Removed mattress tags
Removed product safety labels
Speeding
No limits on car modifications (IIRC, you cant add superchargers or stuff like that to cars in Kali)

Kharn
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:00:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All kidding aside, I think it's well on time those lilly livered shit eaters in Washington be told by the masses just what a lowsy fucking job they're doing.

My letters are nearly finished.

Please post them here.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:00:35 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

You evil person, you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:03:11 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:03:59 PM EDT
[#17]
My respect for "laws" depends entirely upon if the law is respectable.  In a perfect world, that would mean that I have the utmost respect for them.

Since the Law is now used as a tool to officially sanction thievery, you can guess what my current attitude is.

ETA> I would have really liked to have been able to keep the original stocks, gas piston, hammer and sear in my FAL, instead of having to purchase and install domestically produced ones of questionable quality...  That is the absolute poster child of absurd "laws".
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:04:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Last year I got caught w/ .1 oz of Maryjane.  I was not granted amnesty for that one...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:04:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Machine guns and destructive devices
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:04:34 PM EDT
[#20]
There are a few Firearms and Tax laws I could do without.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:05:13 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Machine guns and destructive devices

& suppressors

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:08:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Mine is related to taxation w/o representation. If you own land in more than one county, you are allowed to vote in both counties.

Seems fair to me. It would also encourage people to buy second homes.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:09:04 PM EDT
[#23]

So when are we going to legalized Columbia drug runners, street crack dealers and prostitutes?

After all, they've all been ignoring the laws for decades - AND all contriute to the "economy", so why shouldn't their presence and activities be legalized.  Same logic - it's not like they're going to stop or leave, just because what they do is illegal.

I STILL seriously cannot believe they are just going to grant fucking amnesty to all the countless assholes that have ignored and flaunted the law.    The only outcome is that we invite a bunch of criminals to live in our house, and encourage more like them to do the same.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:09:37 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Mine is related to taxation w/o representation. If you own land in more than one county, you are allowed to vote in both counties.

Seems fair to me. It would also encourage people to buy second homes.

great idea until you consider the possibility of people like george soros buying up a few hundred thousand small parcels in order to sway an entire states votes
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:12:57 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Last year I got caught w/ .1 oz of Maryjane.  I was not granted amnesty for that one...

1/10th of an ounce?  I'm amazed the cop would even bother to bust you.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Damn your dealer and his non standard distribution.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:14:39 PM EDT
[#27]
It is my understanding that if the illegals are granted amnesty, they will be allowed to bring their family members with them. 11 million illegals could grow to 30-40 million new American citizens, real quick.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:17:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Lets get focused back on the illegal immigrants that
caused the  problem  here.

We need to break into THEIR houses and cut the tags off of
THEIR mattresses.  !
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:28:25 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Lets get focused back on the illegal immigrants that
caused the  problem  here.

We need to break into THEIR houses and cut the tags off of
THEIR mattresses.  !

Then you get to meet Mr. LEO and go to jail while our illegal "buddy" just claims racism.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:34:20 PM EDT
[#30]
*sigh*

I have no way near the needed amount of ammo.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#31]
it's going to be annnnnnarrchy in the U S of A!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:50:47 PM EDT
[#32]
the problem with white folk, expecially conservative, Christian or financially well off, is that you don't have to commit a crime to get hassled by LEO if the gov't is going to use you for an example of their intimidation.  It is trouble enough being accused falsely when a person tries to keep a low profile and  much more difficult to stay out of trouble if you are in the any form of limelight...  
 I wouldn't go out of my way to ask for trouble by blatantly breaking some law to prove a point...I've spent close to a million bucks just trying to survive Medicare and Medicaid's oppressive systems for disabilities...I don't need to pay bail or fines on top of that.

If you are a minority group or homosexual, you can piss on the governor and get away with it.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:59:03 PM EDT
[#33]
I don't really like payin taxes cause then I cain't afford no insurance for the wife and kids....
?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:01:41 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless it was pilfered from his stash..........

Or you'd just pulled a pump-n-dump on his sister.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:03:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It is my understanding that if the illegals are granted amnesty, they will be allowed to bring their family members with them. 11 million illegals could grow to 30-40 million new American citizens, real quick.

That sounds like one of those word problems...... how many station wagons would that take?

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:06:55 PM EDT
[#36]
Start small (think to the Left's incrementalism).

I think a group like GOA should sponsor their own Million Mom March styled march.  Call it the Million [whatever] March.  One million gunowners, open-carrying in Wash. D.C....... or San Francisco.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:11:01 PM EDT
[#37]
CFR Title 26
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+2

+3
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

I think a group like GOA should sponsor their own Million Mom March styled march.  Call it the Million [whatever] March.  One million gunowners, open-carrying in Wash. D.C....... or San Francisco.

I would take a sick day for that!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:39:25 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

At some point you have to argue that unemployment is going to rise dramatically if we let them all in. How many jobs do we really have in this country? Enough for all of Mexico?

There is no way in the world you can provide amnesty for these 12 million without sending a very strong message to all the rest who are going to come.

Amnesty without a wall is just an open invitation.

Sad but true.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:51:11 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At some point you have to argue that unemployment is going to rise dramatically if we let them all in. How many jobs do we really have in this country? Enough for all of Mexico?

There is no way in the world you can provide amnesty for these 12 million without sending a very strong message to all the rest who are going to come.

Amnesty without a wall is just an open invitation.

Sad but true.

You obviously weren't listening.  THIS time they really really really mean no more.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:07:53 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

The Federal Government would freak out.  The army would most likely be called in to "disperse the mob" with tanks.  They would shoot first and ask questions later.

Shortly afterwards, Feinstein would introduce universal Federal licensing and registration of firearms and it would probably pass.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:23:27 PM EDT
[#43]

i don't understand the whole "...america needs the laborers" argument that seems to abound in this illegal immigration debate. america has an unemployment rate. if your own citizens are unemployed, you clearly do NOT need laborers.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:13:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Unless it was pilfered from his stash..........

Or you'd just pulled a pump-n-dump on his sister.

They (2 of them waiting in bushes) had no problem taking the time to bust me.  It wasn't pilfered or sister-related, that's what I had on me at the time.  Had I been one state to the north or west I would have gotten a ticket, rather than jail time and a 4 digit hit to the retirement account...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:15:13 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I'll stick with God's laws

the rest (man's laws) can be ignored.

edit: paying taxes is one of God's laws (Jesus said to pay) but usury (excessive interest, double taxation, etc) is against God's law

I believe he said "Give unto Ceaser that which is Ceaser's" Meaning whatever you want it to mean.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:16:22 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Just seems that turn about is fair play.
The Mexicans and others illegally enter our country, congress does nothing but give them a pass.

So, what shall we ignore?

Taxes-work off the grid and the hell with the taxes?

TAXES!!!!

I assume that if I'm "illegal".....I'll just wait awhile and get amnesty.......right?  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:17:25 PM EDT
[#47]
The one i want to ignore the most is "The Prohibition against shooting the people who ignore the laws and jump the border illegally!"
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:20:41 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Just as long as enough of us choose the same law.  Thats how it works right?  

...only if your skin is of one of the "protected" colors.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:31:47 PM EDT
[#49]
How about 89, 86, 68, and 34?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top