BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 10:52:04 AM EDT
"It's worked so far but we're not out yet"

NO GOOGLING!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:57:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Information Society: What's On Your Mind/Pure Energy (Actually a sample of DeForest Kelley as Dr. McCoy from Star Trek)

Not a horrid new wave album, but not really my cup of tea, either. But:

Had a girlfriend that REALLY liked that song whilst doing, err, stuff.

By stuff I mean me.

SG
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#2]
50 CENT            

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:00:06 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Information Society: What's On Your Mind/Pure Energy (Actually a sample of DeForest Kelley as Dr. McCoy from Star Trek)

Bada-bing bada-boom!

That songs been stuck in my head all day.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:01:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bada-bing bada-boom!

That songs been stuck in myhead all day.

Even funnier is that it was on Sirius 8 when I went to get lunch about 40 minutes ago.

SG
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:01:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Had a girlfriend that REALLY liked that song whilst doing, err, stuff.

By stuff I mean me.

SG

That reminds me of freshamn year of college.  Our FRAD (RA that couldn't write you up) had a girlfriend that was, shall we say, loud doing the deed.  So in response  this fella would crank up Danzig when there were going at it (to deprive the rest of us the amusment of hearing this young thing get into it).  We all thought that after a while she was going to be sexually conditioned to become aroused to the tune "Mother".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top