Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2006 6:47:45 AM EDT
Last weekend I was doing some work around the house and I needed some stuff from Lowes. During my travels I spot a huge pick-up. Traffic was too thick to allow me to get very close so I couldn't see what make it was, this thing was the size of semi-tractor rig. I would love to see one up close, I might just have to get one of those babys.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:53:23 AM EDT
[#1]
International Harvester Land Smasher

well, okay, it ain't called the Land Smasher....but it is really big, that is fer sure....

IH is hitting the custom Small Rig market pretty hard
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:54:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Could it maybe have been an UniMog as well - although those are very rare in the U.S.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
They are awesome.

A friend of mine is the International dealer here in town. He "borrowed" one from another dealer and drove it home.
We played in it like a bunch of little kids.

I have a King Ranch F-250 and that thing was as nice or nicer than my truck interior wise.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:00:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:03:28 AM EDT
[#5]
DAMN!!!  I could hit an Elk with that...and NOT get killed!!!!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:03:53 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
www.shadetreemechanic.com/images/cxt_intl_yellow.jpg

Thats the beast. Way cool, I almost hate to ask but does anyone know the price range?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:05:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I seem to remember 100k-120k range?

edit:  "It starts at $93,000, runs $105,000 typically equipped and tops out at $115,000 with DVD player, leather upholstery, tilting dump box and rear-view camera. "
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:05:40 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thats the beast. Way cool, I almost hate to ask but does anyone know the price range?

I'm thinking my buddy said $100,000+
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:08:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm thinking my buddy said $100,000+

Well it was a nice fantasy while it lasted. I am still lusting though.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:10:03 AM EDT
[#10]
I parked next to one of those in my Dad's full sized quad cab pick. Made his look like a toy.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top