Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:43:35 PM EDT
forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=190319

Wow, after reading that I feel really bad for this guy...

Hopefully not a DUPE...

**EDIT**

Here is a link to the list of weapons...
forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=194521
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:57:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow, I don't know what to say.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:00:04 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTJBTA
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:01:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

I know exactly what your taking about.  I was in a state of shock.
If all the facts are correct, then this man needs some help...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:03:15 PM EDT
[#4]
and the NRA did nothing....doesn't surprise me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:05:37 PM EDT
[#5]
I didn't know gunbroker.com had forums.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:09:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Fucking A Jeezus Christ.

But I'm not surprised.

You'd almost think Carter was President.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:11:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

They couldn't get any PR from it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:11 PM EDT
[#9]
That sounds about right for LA.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:15:29 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Yeah that sucks the ass.  Over an 18 yr period and not 1 Bushmaster on his list??  Seriously though, that is a damn shame, to say the very least...  

--VT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:15:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Based on his posts, the case is going to trial.  Why would it go to trial, if the police cannot find any record of his (supposed) prior felony arrests?

I hate to be the asshole, but I imagine some things MIGHT be left out of the account that he is presenting in his own words.  

Or did I misunderstand WHAT it is that's going to trial?  

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:21:46 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

sounds about right for a foreign country.   time to start fucking these anti-gun "law enforcement officers".  
oh, you don't like the 2nd amendment??  time to get the fuck out of this free country.  the UK could use good men/ women like this POS CA LEO

--VT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I dont know what to say.....damn.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:29:53 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

sounds about right for a foreign country.   time to start fucking these anti-gun "law enforcement officers".  
oh, you don't like the 2nd amendment??  time to get the fuck out of this free country.  the UK could use good men/ women like this POS CA LEO

--VT

It's really bad.  People in other states say they want California to drop into the ocean...well, people in California want LA to drop into the ocean.  

I believe in LA county if they seize your guns for ANY reason, mistake or not, you have to pay like 25 dollars per gun to get them back.  

The 'good' news is that now they have to give them back (when the "investigation" is over.  I wonder if this guy knows that you can fill out a "LEGR" form to the Department of Justice to get your guns back.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:31:45 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

--VT

It's really bad.  People in other states say they want California to drop into the ocean...well, people in California want LA to drop into the ocean.  

I believe in LA county if they seize your guns for ANY reason, mistake or not, you have to pay like 25 dollars per gun to get them back.  

Don't forget almost the entire bay area.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:33:02 PM EDT
[#16]
tag
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:33:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

--VT

Don't forget almost the entire bay area.

No, just San Fransisco.  I live in the Bay Area, so that wouldn't work at all.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:45:39 PM EDT
[#18]
That poor guy, I think he's in for more sadness, LAPD will (and has to others) likely destroy (steal and give to officers) his weapons and state their (so called) apologies for being unable to return his firearms regardless, and in the end, a law suit will do NOTHING as this IS California, a very non gun-friendly and anti-civil rights state.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:46:53 PM EDT
[#19]
There has got to be more to this story.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 11:14:54 PM EDT
[#20]
Live free or die
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 12:48:20 AM EDT
[#21]
I'm sorry, but there are two sides to every coin. I will pass judgement when I hear all of the facts not just one side. That's not being a police apologist it's just common sense.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:18:45 AM EDT
[#22]

… the deputy public defender assigned to defend me mr. salgado, is controled by lapd.  i noticed, he had 8 surgical metal staples, in the top of his head, for unknown medical reasons ! …

Something wrong here!  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:23:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:29:13 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know exactly what your taking about.  I was in a state of shock.
If all the facts are correct, then this man needs some help...

+7.62 The tinfoil hat guys are making sense when you consider what happened to this man, assuming it's for real.  Then again, he's in the right place for JBT's.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:30:46 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

--VT

+87
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:17:09 AM EDT
[#26]
tagged to hear the rest of the story. . . .
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:10:47 AM EDT
[#27]
That story almost sounds to incredible to believe.

Bomber
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:16:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They couldn't get any PR from it.

It also did not infringe on the 2nd amendment right to hunt, so the NRA doesn't care.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:25:35 AM EDT
[#29]

) prior felony arrests?

I hate to be the asshole, but I imagine some things MIGHT be left out of the account that he is presenting in his own words.  

No shit....but this a good as reson as any for the stupid a$$ NRA bashers to get typing.

ETA: The damn NRA didn't help poor ol' "ShootAndScoot" either! He was innocent, I tell you!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:29:43 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:39:23 AM EDT
[#31]
it sounds like a bad dream
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:48:29 AM EDT
[#32]
I doubt we've heard an accurate picture of the facts in that disorganized rambling.  I prefer not to make snap judgments on these things.

ETA: Upon further reading, I now see that the Public Defender's office is "in" on the conspiracy too.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 3:55:56 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
That story almost sounds to incredible to believe.

Bomber

That is exactly what I was thinking.....
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
There has got to be a lot more to this story.  

Tag.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:16:08 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
There has got to be more to this story.  

+1
this statement by him bothers me... Sounds a little tinfoilish

sadly lapd, have made sure i get a deputy public defender, that they control, and he will inform them on my strategic legal moves...

the deputy public defender assigned to defend me mr. salgado, is controled by lapd.
i noticed, he had 8 surgical metal staples, in the top of his head, for unknown medical reasons !
he is always very nervous, and agitated !

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:38:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Tag.

There is DEFINATELY more to this story.  Cops broke into his house to steal his stuff without a warrant, with the full knowledge of the property manager, once a month for a few months?  A public defender that actually works for the LAPD?  An actual LAPD officer that testified the police made it all up for a complaint filed through IA, yet no national media attention?  An on-going TRIAL after the charges were dropped?  Police that don't show up for the trials, except the one that admitted to a scandal against him by the LAPD?  

Sorry, that's an awfully big pill to swallow.  

I'm not being an apologist and I have no doubt the LAPD has scandalous activities occurring internally.  But my common sense meter is twitching.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:42:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:45:41 AM EDT
[#38]
tag.
Smells funny to me
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:50:30 AM EDT
[#39]
So the guy owns 30 guns including some AR15's, Glock, H&K, Sig but not once in his sob story did he mention hiring a lawyer and did state that he was using a public defender.  I also noticed that the first thing he did when he got bailed out was go screaming about his "false arrest and imprisonment".  Now the guy might have a legitimate case but he's not doing himself any favors.  The way he writes his story he makes it sound like the whole world is out to get him and he's already shown he isn't shy about telling everyone about the "conspiracy" even though he is too cheap to hire a lawyer to defend him.   No wonder everyone is staying away from the guy...he is making himself look like a nut.  If he wants help he needs to tone it down, take all the emotional BS and non-relavent crap out of his story, and have a precise argument presented by his lawyer.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 4:51:22 AM EDT
[#40]
I don't get the feeling this is all there is to the story
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:20:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:38:20 AM EDT
[#42]
TAG
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:41:11 AM EDT
[#43]

the los angeles chief of police william bratton illegally seized my 30 piece, firearms collection.

on oct 4 2005, at 0400 hrs, i was arrested, by the los angeles police dept, and spent 34 days in la,s deplorable jail system.

lapd claimed that the dept of justice, had informed them that i was a 2 time, convicted felon for drug sales sentenced to probation.

my arrest was a fabricated, false arrest, that was a retaliation
arrest, for my previous filing of a lapd internal affairs complaint
case number cf#05-1800 after discovering that lapd officers, had illegally searched
my residence, stole cash, personal documents, breached my gun safe, dis-charged several of my handguns, and began a smear campaign, against me.

during my internal affairs investigation process, the assigned detective to my case,
detective david millan, informed
me that my land lord, macbeth apartment systems inc (760) 603-1051
possibly gave these officers acess, into my residence, to commit these crimes against me.

shortly afterwards lapd brass, removed this honest officers from my case.
my neighbor, had told me lapd officers, were entering my home each month, conducting a search.

ladp seized, all 30 of my guns ive
owned for 18 years.
hand guns, rifles, shotguns, such as,
ar15, beretta 92fs, sig pro 2340 357 sig, ak47, weatherby 270 winchester, glock 22,heckler and koch usp 40 cal, etc.

all of these weapons, were purchased legally in california, an registered in my name.

i spent 34 days in la,s deplorable jail system, that had a violent riot, resulting in 2 inmates being murdered.
conditions at the jail facility i was held in were deplorable, and a contributing factor, to the violent 2,000 inmate prison riot.

over crowding, was simply an under statement.

<snip>

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:49:48 AM EDT
[#44]
I think somebody is not taking their meds as directed.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:53:05 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I think somebody is not taking their meds as directed.

exactly what I was going to post.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:58:08 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

the los angeles chief of police william bratton illegally seized my 30 piece, firearms collection.

on oct 4 2005, at 0400 hrs, i was arrested, by the los angeles police dept, and spent 34 days in la,s deplorable jail system.

lapd claimed that the dept of justice, had informed them that i was a 2 time, convicted felon for drug sales sentenced to probation.

my arrest was a fabricated, false arrest, that was a retaliation
arrest, for my previous filing of a lapd internal affairs complaint
case number cf#05-1800 after discovering that lapd officers, had illegally searched
my residence, stole cash, personal documents, breached my gun safe, dis-charged several of my handguns, and began a smear campaign, against me.

during my internal affairs investigation process, the assigned detective to my case,
detective david millan, informed
me that my land lord, macbeth apartment systems inc (760) 603-1051
possibly gave these officers acess, into my residence, to commit these crimes against me.

shortly afterwards lapd brass, removed this honest officers from my case.
my neighbor, had told me lapd officers, were entering my home each month, conducting a search.

ladp seized, all 30 of my guns ive
owned for 18 years.
hand guns, rifles, shotguns, such as,
ar15, beretta 92fs, sig pro 2340 357 sig, ak47, weatherby 270 winchester, glock 22,heckler and koch usp 40 cal, etc.

all of these weapons, were purchased legally in california, an registered in my name.

i spent 34 days in la,s deplorable jail system, that had a violent riot, resulting in 2 inmates being murdered.
conditions at the jail facility i was held in were deplorable, and a contributing factor, to the violent 2,000 inmate prison riot.

over crowding, was simply an under statement.

<snip>

Oh, c'mon!  The police always break into homes, McGuyver open a locked safe, and fire guns inside an apartment without calls ever being made while stealing money and important documents.

Then again, this guy's house is probably lined with so much tinfoil it is both soundproof and bullet proof.  I wonder if the cops caught any richochets while illegally disharging his weapons?  Injured in the line of the duty, or not?  Story at 11.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:05:08 AM EDT
[#47]
It sounds like that guy is a movie director trying plot lines out on the target audience to see what gets them going the most.  I'll have to wait for more info.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:08:16 AM EDT
[#48]
This STINKS to high hell of BS.  If I was going to run around the world with this sort of thing happening to me.... I would damn well have my spelling, grammar, punctuation and format correct.  I know not everyone is "as smart as me" for all you poor english apologists, but this guy is rambling, repetative, and disjointed.  Additionally I would have my story clear and concise.  This guy also puts out WAY too many case numbers, names and "details" that I would NEVER talk about in public until everything was OVER.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:12:34 AM EDT
[#49]
Wonder what the rest of the story is?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:15:40 AM EDT
[#50]
He is charged with PC 12021, being a felon in posession of a firearm. I read through his diatribe and have not found any denial of his being convicted of a felony. He only denies being subject of a drug arrest in 1993 which was proved by fingerprints.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top