Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 8:27:13 PM EDT
I was wondering if the Minute Men are in need of decent optics. I know many individuals that volunteer have access to decent binoculars, NVGs, ect... however, I am left to wonder if some Minute Men are lacking such equipment.

I ask this since I figure if they were, ARFCOMers could donate a few dollars each and buy some NVGs/decent binoculars to help catch illegals.

In input on this would be appreciated. I don't know much about what problems (other than illegals) the Minute Men are having, and I wouldn't mind donating some money to help them.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:28:04 PM EDT
[#1]
there's some issues with pot smoking aclu members following them around.  so hippy repellant might help
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:29:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
so hippy repellant might help

I hear showing them a copy of the United States Constitution makes them run in fear, however, this is untested and largely a theory.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:30:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
there's some issues with pot smoking aclu members following them around.

What is that, Soap?

Sturmwehr, you might be able to donate to the Minutemen Org directly, and have them outfit there guys and be able to move assets around as needed. Good idea though
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:30:53 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that, Soap?

scissors, hair clippers, and job applications, and actual labor of course
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:32:52 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear showing them a copy of the United States Constitution makes them run in fear, however, this is untested and largely a theory.

They are now fighting back against the Constitution, some additional kicking with heavy boots may be necessary to get them running, apply boots liberally
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:35:12 PM EDT
[#6]
IBN_T

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:36:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
IBN_T

Huh?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:38:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Of course they need optics. Preferably mounted atop battle rifles.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:39:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
IBN_T

in before Napoleon_Tanerite

ETA:that is funny

ETA2: the spelling error was mine.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:40:48 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What is that, Soap?

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:41:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBN_T

in before Napoleon Tannerite

It's "Tanerite"

To all you lurkers:  If you're gonna register, remember to check the spelling of your screen name before hitting submit, m'kay...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 8:48:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

If you cannot volunteer and want to help. Here is the link. Your supposed to bring two way radios and night vision if you have them . I doubt if everybody that shows up does. Here is the link-send 10 bucks and they send you a CD.www.minutemanhq.com/hq/products.php
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you cannot volunteer and want to help. Here is the link. Your supposed to bring two way radios and night vision if you have them . I doubt if everybody that shows up does. Here is the link-send 10 bucks and they send you a CD.www.minutemanhq.com/hq/products.php

Ah! Neato! I'd be glad to donate.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:04:15 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, thanks to Sturmwehrs thread and the link above from Copenhagen,
I just sent them $55.00.----$50 donation gets the shirt below

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:06:20 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:08:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:16:01 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, thanks to Sturmwehrs thread and the link above from Copenhagen,
I just sent them $55.00.----$50 donation gets the shirt below

img151.imageshack.us/img151/2778/mmtshirt4gr.jpg

I would rather send my extra money to the Minutemen than some sell out polictican. Nice shirt.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:50:29 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I would rather send my extra money to the Minutemen than some sell out polictican. Nice shirt.

+1 and Amen.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:06:14 PM EDT
[#19]
With as much time as the Minute Men donate to help secure this nation... I would honestly feel like an asshole not to give them $20 or so. It's the least I could do.

Remember, these people do this for free and have probably stopped hundreds of potential criminals from entering your neighbors.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top