Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 7:07:15 PM EDT
"Mrs. McKinney, I believe in judging people on the content of their character....and you're batshit insane", John Stewart

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:08:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Holy crap.  For once I agree with John Stewart.  I think I'm going to go lay down.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:05:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Holy crap.  For once I agree with John Stewart.  I think I'm going to go lay down.

Stewart is indeed a liberal guy, but he bashes everyone equally - sort of a counterpart to South Park, IMO.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:13:36 AM EDT
[#4]
Typical liberal bullshit to label her insane.  That would be an excuse a lawyer would use.  Just hangin with an insane person is OK.  Hangin with a race baiter makes you a little dirty.

No, she's a race baiter and by her own admission, guilty of financial misconduct and fashion felonies too numerous to mention.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:14:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Stewart is an equal opportunity mocker.  It's just there's more republican material to go after these days.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:16:12 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stewart is indeed a liberal guy, but he bashes everyone equally - sort of a counterpart to South Park, IMO.

Not equally. But he will bash the liberals when they go out of their way to make asses of themselves.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:21:09 AM EDT
[#7]
At least nobody here is disputing that Mckinney is in fact stupidly insane...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:26:53 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"Mrs. McKinney, I believe in judging people on the content of their character....and you're batshit insane...

...but if the choice were between you and GWBush for President, you'd have my vote.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:29:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"Mrs. McKinney, I believe in judging people on the content of their character....and you're batshit insane...

...but if the choice were between you and GWBush for President, you'd have my vote.

You just nailed Jon Stewart!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:31:08 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You just nailed Jon Stewart!

Ha! Ha! That implies The_Macallan had sex with Jon Stewart.

edit for clarity.
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 6:25:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/8/2006 9:00:45 PM EDT
[#12]
She's not insane, just acting like a ghetto hood rat.

Who else see the leprechaun...say yeah!!!
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 5:39:07 AM EDT
[#13]
The fact Sheila Jackson Jee from Houston has not come to her aid says a lot.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:09:31 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not equally. But he will bash the liberals when they go out of their way to make asses of themselves.

+1  Liberals really need to go OUT of their way in order to be mentioned by Stewart.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:12:19 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Actually, I believe that in her "apology" Sheila Jackasson Lee was standing right next to her.
Can't stand that biotch.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 6:43:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 9:41:11 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I believe that in her "apology" Sheila Jackasson Lee was standing right next to her.
Can't stand that biotch.

No shit?

Glad I missed it.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 10:09:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Can't stand that biotch.

No shit?

Glad I missed it.

Was she the one with the roving evil eye and "I'm ready to jump all over your shit cracka!" attitude?
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:53:27 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
:
Was she the one with the roving evil eye and "I'm ready to jump all over your shit cracka!" attitude?

Sounds like her.  I think she had a red wrap on.  Like a big angry burrito.
Link Posted: 4/9/2006 4:58:08 PM EDT
[#20]
John Stewart is a liberal maggot. PERIOD.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top