Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/5/2006 4:34:47 PM EDT
What if in protest that many citizens descended on the border and all said we are defending
our Nation. What would happen? Their argument is  that you cannot deport 12 million illegals.
Kinda be the same thing , you can't arrest 250,000 armed citizens
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

You'd never get that many unless there was something involving NASCAR.    
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:36:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Can you get 250,000 armed citizens to go to the border for a protest?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:36:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Mass killings and the immediate executive order to disarm all Americans.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can you get 250,000 armed citizens to go to the border for a protest?

Better yet, can you even begin to assemble 250,000 armed citizens without an alphabet agency shooting your dog and buring down your compound?

ETA -- See above...

SBG
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:39:03 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

and Beer
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:44:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Why can they get that many illegals?
Why can Louis Farrakhan  get that many to march on Washington.
Why won't 10% of Americans band together
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:44:22 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Mass killings and the immediate executive order to disarm all Americans.

More than likely. HEll the 10,000 ND's would make them ban everything.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:46:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Nice knowin you guys.  

Hey, can I get your girlfriend's number?  I want to talk to her about carpet... yeah... carpet
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:47:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Why can they get that many illegals?
Why can Louis Farrakhan  get that many to march on Washington.
Why won't 10%0.1% of Americans band together

fixed
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:47:26 PM EDT
[#10]
The US government would finally have a reason to get of it's ass and go arrest somebody, but it'd be the 'racist' Americans with guns.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
If 250,000 armed American Citizens went to the border...

They won't.

Next question.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
What if in protest that many citizens descended on the border and all said we are defending
our Nation. What would happen? Their argument is  that you cannot deport 12 million illegals.

They'd find a way to do it.  It's all about motivation.

It's not that they can't deport millions of people, it's that they don't want to.

They want to arrest citizens.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:50:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If 250,000 armed American Citizens went to the border ............

EVERY USGI from Iraq and Afghanistan would be back to America within 2 days to guarantee that the free travel of illegals to the U.S. would be insured.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:52:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If 250,000 armed American Citizens went to the border ............

EVERY USGI from Iraq and Afghanistan would be back to America within 2 days to guarantee that the free travel of illegals to the U.S. would be insured.  

sad but true   I mean we are talking about America.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#15]
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

How do you pay thier rent for their families?

Militias are over rated.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:00:49 PM EDT
[#16]
You're all wrong.

The govt' would try to paint us as fanatics but eventually the truth of how many there were would get out.

US military would not fire on us in these circumstances.

The media would go nuts calling us crazies, deriding the "gun culture" etc.

BUT IN THE END THEY WOULD ALL HAVE TO SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE.
THE FREE PASSAGE OF ILLEGALS WOULD END.
AND THE COUNTRY WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE.
IN THE FUTURE THEY WOULD TALK ABOUT IT IN HISTORY CLASSES BUT ONLY DECADES FROM NOW WOULD THEY ADMIT THAT IT SAVED OUR WAY OF LIFE.

It would be the best thing that could ever happen to this nation and the gov't would realize that there are still enough of us who care about our civic responsibility to prevent them and their fascist goonsquads from running roughshod over the Constitution and this nation's future.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:03:11 PM EDT
[#17]
hell, you can barely get 2 or 3 guys - if their wives let em - to a weekend shoot...

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:06:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and Beer

NOW you're talking business.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:11:45 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They'd find a way to do it.  It's all about motivation.

It's not that they can't deport millions of people, it's that they don't want to.

They want to arrest citizens.

So maybe the BP/INS should hire illegals so they can deport the illegals americans don't want to? (then we can just deport the illegals working the BP, a more managable number)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:16:45 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

Militias are over rated.

1. Hunting, food supply donations, trucks. Whre there is a will there is a way.

2. Tents

3. Single guys

4. Militias are why america is here.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:19:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Guess im out im married.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:25:47 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

Militias are over rated.

2. Tents

3. Single guys

I'm in....single(check)...motivated(check)...armed(check)

Where do I sign up!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:30:32 PM EDT
[#23]
It's all about marketing.
Whose going to pay the tens (if not hundreds) of millions of dollars to run ads and other promotions to get people to join such a protest?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:32:27 PM EDT
[#24]

you can't arrest 250,000 armed citizens

Apache attack helicopters

The US Army would be deployed to arrest those people.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
The US Army would be deployed to arrest neutralize those people.

Fixed it
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:36:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

you can't arrest 250,000 armed citizens

Apache attack helicopters

The US Army would be deployed to arrest those people.

And I put forth that this would put the federal government in a mate position.  

A catch-22  situation.  You would see the end of this country as the majority of the people in the army, over this stated issue, would NOT raise arms against their fellow countrymen.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:36:08 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The US Army would be deployed to arrest neutralize those people.

Fixed it

BONUS MARCHERS
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:38:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:39:37 PM EDT
[#29]
The problems I see with this are.......

1) Logistics & Communication

2) Vastly different opinions between ARFcommers about what is "right and wrong"

3) Mobility

4) Convincing the US Gov't that we are ASSEMBLED FOR PEACE

5) People would no doubt show up with many, many rounds of ammo.......pretty soon we'd have another "shot heard round the world".......possibly encouraging our enemies to take action while the American gov't was predisposed taking care of some "internal"strife

6) Law enforcement would declare "open season" on gun owners, and anyone who was associated with the Gun Movement would be singled out.......it would be the beginning of the end for gun rights....I think the anti's new slogan would be, "Remember what happened down at the border..." everytime they presented new legislation...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:48:54 PM EDT
[#30]
250,000 people is alot to kill, someone would definatley take notice. Not to mention atleast some of the goverments people would be killed too.

Most likley someone would kill some illegals and then mexico would get pissed and attack and then the milita would be stuck in the middle of a crossfire between the US and Mexico. Assuming the US didnt side with mexico.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#31]
I cannot predict anything............other than the president calling them some derogatory name

I do know that more than half of American Citizens know illegals are a problem, congress does too

Our system is broken, our elected representives are just robbing us, believing otherwise is naive

When terrorists, slavers, drug runners and the frigging military of your neighboring country come
across your border the correct answer is not to buy better radios for THEIR MILITARY....but, we did
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:54:46 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

A catch-22  situation.  You would see the end of this country as the majority of the people in the army, over this stated issue, would NOT raise arms against their fellow countrymen.

Learn some history - look up the BONUS MARCHERS

The US Army HAS raised arms against their fellow countrymen
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:57:29 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

What would happen?

Why, while they were gone from home, their employers would give their jobs to illegal aliens who are willing to work for less.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#34]
As long as NOBODY violated the law the JBT couldnt do a thing. I am sure the ALCU would be there protecting our constitutional rights.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:02:21 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Wanna bet? When I was in. Most would have NO problems with disarming America or fighting our own citizens.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:05:03 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Learn some history - look up the BONUS MARCHERS

The US Army HAS raised arms against their fellow countrymen

There is NO historical precedent such as this.  Apples and oranges.  LEARN SOME CONTEXT.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:05:51 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
250,000 people is alot to kill, someone would definatley take notice. Not to mention atleast some of the governments people would be killed too.

Most likley someone would kill some illegals and then mexico would get pissed and attack and then the milita would be stuck in the middle of a crossfire between the US and Mexico. Assuming the US didnt side with mexico.

You're  are taking this to the next level .
I am not saying that we should start a gun fight with our own military.
Just think this out for a minute, 250,000 or more armed citizens line up at the border.With a few more million supporters in other areas of the country.
No law has been broken yet that I know of. Think of the headlines this would make.
The politician's would have no choice but to take notice , our border issue would be fixed.
They would have no choice.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Um yeah, ok - the US military is going to open fire on them  

How many of you would have followed that order in uniform?

Total bs. I do agree that it would take the country getting much worse than it already is to get that number of Americans out of their lazyboys though.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:07:12 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How do you feed them?

How do you house them?

Militias are over rated.

2. Tents

3. Single guys

I'm in....single(check)...motivated(check)...armed(check)

Where do I sign up!

www.minutemanhq.com/

Going on right now...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:12:10 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
250,000 people is alot to kill, someone would definatley take notice. Not to mention atleast some of the governments people would be killed too.

Just think this out for a minute, 250,000 or more armed citizens line up at the border.With a few more million supporters in other areas of the country.
No law has been broken yet that I know of. Think of the headlines this would make.
The politician's would have no choice but to take notice , our border issue would be fixed.

250,000 undocumented border patrol agents. You might restrict arms to handguns since this is a defensive weapon. This is the Minuteman's policy. EVERYBODY follows Minuteman's SOP there would be no problems with the government. As long as you are there to observe and report border infractions the government cannot do much besides maybe a little harassment. All it takes however is one person stepping out of line to get everybody in a hell of a lot of trouble. Sure would help the front line border patrol out. They are simply being overwhelmed. Yea if you really interested in doing this just join up. This group is already organized and had over 7000 new volunteers in the last week.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:15:41 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

250,000 undocumented border patrol agents. You might restrict arms to handguns since this is a defensive weapon. This is the Minuteman's policy. EVERYBODY follows Minuteman's SOP there would be no problems with the government. As long as you are there to observe and report border infractions the government cannot do much besides maybe a little harassment. All it takes however is one person stepping out of line to get everybody in a hell of a lot of trouble. Sure would help the front line border patrol out. They are simply being overwhelmed.

Handguns sound great for the majority of them, but I would suggest also bringing something a little
bit heavier for when the mexican military shows up with their military equipment and tactics
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:16:27 PM EDT
[#42]
One more thing , just imagine one of you posted starting a idea about a minuteman project
5 years ago on this board. Everyone would say ,can't be done, no way, not logistically possible.
right or wrong?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wanna bet? When I was in. Most would have NO problems with disarming America or fighting our own citizens.

When and what were you in?

When I was in, 76-80, not many would have. In fact, if anyone gave me an order like that they would have been the first one I shot.

And I still would have NO problem shooting American troops who sought to disarm or attack us. Or me, perhaps I should say, as everyone else is going to be burying their weapons and making up stories about how they lost them to tell the ATF scum while they are searching their homes with their computer generated and signed warrant. You know, the one they cranked out of their laptop at the scene. Just after you refused to graciously allowed the search.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Total bs. I do agree that it would take the country getting much worse than it already is to get that number of Americans out of their lazyboys though.

I tend to agree with you. I know several guys in right now. Army infantry. There is no way in hell they would ever fire on a peaceful group simply helping enforce our border laws.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Nice knowin you guys.  

Hey, can I get your girlfriend's number?  I want to talk to her about carpet... yeah... carpet

And guns, she and I would need to talk about those...yea yea,....and maybe ammo.......LOL.
I'm all for it and I'm ready when ya'll are.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:19:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

250,000 undocumented border patrol agents. You might restrict arms to handguns since this is a defensive weapon. This is the Minuteman's policy. EVERYBODY follows Minuteman's SOP there would be no problems with the government. As long as you are there to observe and report border infractions the government cannot do much besides maybe a little harassment. All it takes however is one person stepping out of line to get everybody in a hell of a lot of trouble. Sure would help the front line border patrol out. They are simply being overwhelmed.

Handguns sound great for the majority of them, but I would suggest also bringing something a little
bit heavier for when the mexican military shows up with their military equipment and tactics

AR-15 in vehicle . Nothing illegal about that in Arizona, NM,Texas or where i am from. Hell around here nobody looks twice at a 30-30 in a PU rifle rack.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:20:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I tend to agree with you. I know several guys in right now. Army infantry. There is no way in hell they would ever fire on a peaceful group simply helping enforce our border laws.

And I'm sure that is exactly what they would be told.
"Ok boys, open fire on this peaceful group of americans helping to enforce our border laws"

I'm sure it would contain the words "terrorist" "right wing fanatics" "neo nazi" "racist"
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:22:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

AR-15 in vehicle . Nothing illegal about that in Arizona, NM,Texas or where i am from. Hell around here nobodys looks twice at a 30-30 Marlin in a PU window gunrack.

Heavier than that
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:23:45 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

And I'm sure that is exactly what they would be told.
"Ok boys, open fire on this peaceful group of americans helping to enforce our border laws"

I'm sure it would contain the words "terrorist" "right wing fanatics" "neo nazi" "racist"

Don't forget "vigilantes"
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

There is no way in hell they would ever fire on a peaceful group simply helping enforce our border laws.

What if those wearing the uniform are Latinos? Former Mexican Nationals who have been promised citizenship for their "service" to their new homeland?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top