Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 3:49:33 PM EDT
Okay okay, well it is at least kind of a pistol, more a half pistol really.  Aww hell, its better than a BB gun at least.

On the way home from work today I picked up a North American Arms .22 mag mini revolver.  I needed a tiny pistol I could throw in my back pocket when walking to the mailbox or as a backup for my G23.  I know other pistols are almost as small and I know .22 magnum is not generally a caliber suitable for self-defense.  That being said, the shop had a decent deal on it and I like it.  So, what ammo in .22 mag would anyone recommend?   I got the clip grip on it but if I were to replace that with smaller grips, what kind of holster has anyone had success with?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:11:19 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, NAA sells holsters for these baby guns. As for ammo, you may have to play around with water jugs to see what works best in these small barrels.

I too bought the one with the clip grip & I just left it that way. Seems to work best, IMO.    
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:20:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top