Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 3:17:00 PM EDT
Everybody keeps saying that there are too many illegals to deport......this is America, WE CAN DO IT

Not only has there been NO EFFORT to deport them, there has not even been any DISCUSSION about it

This is America, we have shown that we can get things done, lets get this done, WE CAN DO IT
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:26:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Turn off the golden faucet of free health care, free education, make it a felony to be here illegally and get tough on those who employ illegal aliens illegally so there is no slaveryjobs and they'll deport themselves the same way they came.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:28:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Turn off the golden faucet of free health care, free education, make it a felony to be here illegally and get tough on those who employ illegal aliens illegally so there is no slaveryjobs and they'll deport themselves the same way they came.

And put the generations of welfar recipeints to work doint what they where doing.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:36:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Exactly!

Now why can't they figure this out in Washington?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:38:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm willing to donate time and money towards such and effort, and I'm sure that 10's of millions of other Americans would too.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Exactly!

Votes and Money. Oh, and that whole spineless thing they have going.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:45:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

+1.

Free soil.  Free labor.  Free men.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Exactly!

They have figured it out, we just haven't figured out how to get them to do the right thing

All those years of them taking payoff, free trips, cash "contributions", brother-in-law jobs...............

They have forgotten the concept of "law abiding" not a single one of those flocktards remembers it

OUR FRIGGING ATTORNEY general FLOCKTARD CALLS ILLEGAL ALIENS CITIZENS
SHOULDN'T HE KNOW THE DIFFERENCE? ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO HAVE SOME CONCEPT
OF OUR LEGAL SYSTEM AND RECOGNIZE WHEN A CRIME HAS OR HAS NOT BEEN COMMITTED?

Don't we pay that flocktard a bunch of money every year because he has the responsibility to ensure
that our country continues to be a "Nation of Laws"?  He needs to be fired and then prosecuted, bush too
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:49:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

And those that won't leave?  If they are caught they can work on the chain gangs for 2 years without pay.  They will be running back to where they belong ( that is their own country ).  It really is simple.  They got here they can get home again.  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:55:19 PM EDT
[#9]
We don't NEED to deport them.

Two words:

Forced Labor

They want to come here to work? We can give them work. Who said anything about paying them? Might be hard to get a constitutional amendment though (although if convicted of a crime we can put them into slavery right?)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:57:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Bread and circuss
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I say that we allow the hard-working illegals to point out Americans who do not work and ship those people off instead.  

Think about it.  We get Ramone, who works like a sonofagun to provide for his family, and we lose Eddie, who is so lazy that if breathing weren't involuntary, would simply die from a lack of oxygen.  We make Eddie take his babies' mommas with him.  We keep all children under the age of three.  Deport the others.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:18:52 PM EDT
[#12]
I know.

I was listening to WABC radio last weekend and they had NYC mayor Bloomberg on.

Besides being a RINO asshat he basically took "the glass is half empty" stand and said the same thing.

Too many illegals to deport.

I got angry and thought about all the great accomplishments this country has achieved over the years and and to hear him whine about that shit got me even more angrier.

I'm not saying we should send JBTs around to kick in peoples doors but when illegals are identified they should be deported.

IMHO here is what we need to do:

1. Close the borders now.  The politicians promised to do this after the amnesty of 1986 and they lied to us.  Who says they won't lie to us again with this amnesty.

2. Build the wall along the Mexican borders and heavily patrol it with rotations of NG troops.  Do whatever it takes to keep them from returning once we have identified and gotten rid of them.

3. When illegals are identified, by whatever means, convict them of felonies and deport them.  Those with felony convictions lose their right to ever come to this country lawfully.

4.  Stop talking about how great this country was/is due to immigration.  That's past history.  I see this country currently as more of a salad bowl than a melting pot anyway.  The melting pot cliche only applied when we had immigrants interested in assimilating into our culture.  The current ones don't seem to be interested.  Why should they?  When we publish the drivers license test in 50 languages we are just enabling their bad behavior.  The ones we have now, by evidence of their preferece for Mexican flags over American flags, don't want to assimilate they want their little own little enclave.  If this keeps up the country will end up "Balkanized."  It should be a privilage to be allowed to immigrate to this country and we should only accept the best and brightest, which by the way are also the demographic that won't tax our already overtaxed welfare and benefits system.  Basically, if you want to come here, you should be educated and willing and able to work.

5. Get rid of by-country Immigration quotas.  We only take the best and brightest. You want to be an American?  Compete against everyone else who wants to come here.  Other countries do it, colleges do it, why shouldn't we?  See #4 above.

6.  The official language of the US should be English.  Learn it.  I don't expect all first generation immigrants to be instant experts but ESOL classes should be given and people made to attend as much as possible as a condition of their immigration contract.

7. Stop talking all this shit about "they are only coming here to do jobs Americans won't do."  That is lazy liberal propaganda.  These people live under the radar and have to take lower wages because of it.  How can legal Americans compete with that?  The real truth is These people come here to do the jobs that Americans don't want to do for $6 an hour....period!.  Employers take advantage of them and should be punished for doing so when they are identified.  The simple truth is the economic principals of supply and demand.  If no legal Americans are willing to be dishwashers for less than $8 an hour....that is what we should be paying them.  The employers then pass the increased costs onto the customers.

More to come once I cool off a bit.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 4:23:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Punish the employers, and make it too risky for them to hire illegals. Without an economic incentive  they'll leave of their own accord.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top