Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 2:59:07 PM EDT
I have enough AR mags to load up everything I need and not have to lad mags there.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:06:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes.

Went to Gunsite 223 every day with 13 30 rounders and 4 20 rounders. Reloaded them all every night. I also had 3 dummy rounds that I would mix in for tap-rack-bang practice. It helped with training, because you always had to be concious of what was in your magazine and had to make an effort to continually cycle through magazines.

We had 3 marines in our class that were issued only 3 30 rounders and they were constantly filling those things.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:08:29 PM EDT
[#2]
When I went to Blackwater last year I took one of these:

It was quite popular!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:09:12 PM EDT
[#3]
my mags are always loaded--it doesn't hurt milspec mags, and you never know when you'll want to grab it and go--either for a spontaneous range trip or more tinfoily reasons.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#4]
In the past I loaded all of my mags at every opportunity, and usually had a few spares. In the future I will buy enough USGI mags, enhance them with Magpul bling, and load 1,000 rounds into magazines at one time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top