Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 2:57:29 PM EDT
A caller on the Hannity radio show had an idea about paying for "The Wall" today

I wanted to run it through the hive mind "Arfcom Gauntlet" to see what came up

She said that we should divide the walls distance into Fifty sections
Each State would be able to contribute the funds to build the wall
The idea would be that they would all have donations\fundraising
(or INSIST that their illegal-alien-supporting-legislators fund it)

It would be a pretty good indication of where the country stood
(the rest of the country might have to divide up CAs share)
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:01:23 PM EDT
[#1]
I listened to that also and thought it was a great idea...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
the only way this is going to happen is if private citizen buy up a thin strip of land along the border and build our OWN damn wall.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:04:55 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a great idea, I heard a caller on another show say that if they do go thru with the amnesty ( which I am against) then the $2000 fine for each of the illegals or whatever the figure is, should pay for the wall. They can pay to keep their homies out.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#4]
They need to put a 30% tax on all money wired to Mexico. All those illegals wire money back home, part of the reason they drain the economy is they send so much home. 30% is close to the nominal income tax rate.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top