User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2006 10:37:20 AM EDT
I like the sand in the towel part...'Beaches are fun.'

Funny.

blog linky

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:45:53 AM EDT
[#1]
That's pretty funny. Vindictive as hell but funny.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah! I hate douchebags that park in two spaces, like their car is so special....
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:52:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Man, that guy must be pissed.  Last year, all I did was place a note on a windshield telling the driver he's an idiot because he can't figure out how to park his car (he parked crooked and about 1/4 of his car was in the space I parked in).  I also parked in such a way that he would have to enter his car through the passenger side, yet I was still completely in my space.

Fucker let the air out of one of my tires.  Good thing I anticipated such a childish move and wrote down his tag number, which I happily handed to campus security.  I also placed a note in his car informing him of this the next day.  Don't know if they did anything about it though.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:55:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:58:06 AM EDT
[#5]
When I was in my tech school, the parking spots on the side of the lot were a little small... some asshat backed in a spot about 6" from the driver's side of my car.  I shit you not 6".  I couldn't get in my car from that side.  I had to get in from the other side, which I could barely squeeze into.

I took a brownie out of the vending machine, chewed it up and stuffed it under his door handle.   It was some beat up POS CRX, so keying it wouldn't have done anything noticeable.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top