Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/5/2006 6:39:23 AM EDT
XXXXXXX XXXXXX
Glendale, AZ 85308

Dear Senator McCain,

I’m sick and tired of hearing rhetoric about illegal aliens only coming to America to do jobs that Americans won’t do. People spouting this line never add the qualifying statement “for the wages offered”. It’s very simple, if employers need workers then they have to pay the wages to get them, this is basic supply and demand economics.
The problem is that employers are not willing to pay wages that the market has set so they import illegal workers. This is bad for Americans in general, and especially bad for American tax payers who are left to pay for the services that these workers use.
I’m going to be very honest with you, the American tax payers know what is going on. We see any legislation that allows illegal aliens to remain in this country as amnesty, regardless of how it is spun. We do not want this and we absolutely will vote people advocating these policies out of office.

Regards,  Fourays2
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:01:21 AM EDT
[#1]
I like it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
XXXXXXX XXXXXX
Glendale, AZ 85308

Dear Senator McCain,

I’m sick and tired of hearing rhetoric about illegal aliens only coming to America to do jobs that Americans won’t do. People spouting this line never add the qualifying statement “for the wages offered”. It’s very simple, if employers need workers then they have to pay the wages to get them, this is basic supply and demand economics.
The problem is that employers are not willing to pay wages that the market has set so they import illegal workers. This is bad for Americans in general, and especially bad for American tax payers who are left to pay for the services that these workers use.
I’m going to be very honest with you, the American tax payers know what is going on. We see any legislation that allows illegal aliens to remain in this country as amnesty, regardless of how it is spun. We do not want this and we absolutely will vote people advocating these policies out of office.

Regards,  Fourays2

Most excellent!

Post it here and join the effort!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:44:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
XXXXXXX XXXXXX
Glendale, AZ 85308

Dear Senator McCain,

Regards,  Fourays2

Most excellent!

Post it here and join the effort!

Yep!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top