Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/4/2006 9:10:02 PM EDT
Applied digital solutions is a company in Florida stock symbol adsx manufactures identity microchips for human implantation. They are being evaluated for implanting people traveling to countries where kidnap and ransom is rampant. The insurers are interested. Child abduction, anti terrorism, IRS fraud, counterfeiting etc could all be good arguments for implantation.

The Whitehouse, democrat and republican have conducted many acts against the Constitution without reprisals.  Remember Waco? Blatant violation of using the military against citizens. Kent state. The estate tax. How did that ever pass? The government now hides legislation in other legislation, knowing that the public wouldn't pass it otherwise. We seem to be blind to it all. I'm just as guilty. I remember being pissed that the Davidians were being wronged, although I thought the followers were dumb for believing David Koresh was Christ. They still had the right to follow what they wanted. I didn't do anything. Why should I upset "my little applecart"?

I am curious as to how far the ARFCOM society will let things go before they draw a line in the sand. Will it be after all guns are outlawed?

How did blacks organize a million man march? I was impressed to see all those people taking time off from their jobs, and traveling to Washington.

I don't want a big brawal to errupt on the board. I am just curious to see if anyone else is thinking that a line needs to be drawn. Or does it? Should we just live with it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:10:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd never take up arms . . .
officer.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:12:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Just live with it.. American Idol is on now and NASCAR starts soon don't it?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:12:12 PM EDT
[#3]
I think there was A thread like this a few weeks ago. It got Locked. How sad Really.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:12:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Might want to tread lightly on this topic.  

4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Just live with it.. American Idol is on now and NASCAR starts soon don't it?

Hell yea.  I've got Baywatch on 37 channels!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

How did blacks organize a million man march? I was impressed to see all those people taking time off from their jobs, and traveling to Washington.

"You set em Up, I'll Knock em Down" if only there wasnt a COC
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:14:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Im too happy/lazy watching the Simpsons and drinking cheap beer to give a shit about whats going on in the world around me to care about National ID cards/chip implants...etc etc.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:15:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Blatant overturning of a statewide election.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:18:00 PM EDT
[#9]
The second amendment begins where the first ends.

Thats already happened with "FREE SPEECH ZONES"

When government breaks the law it is no longer government it is nothing more than organized crime.

Taking up arms against organized crime is not a simple task, it is very complex.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:19:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

4.) Posting comments or links in support of illegal activities including, but not limited to, threats against the life of any living person, doing harm to a state or federal official, or advocating the overthrow of the government.

I'm not necessarily advocating anything. I'm just curious.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:20:35 PM EDT
[#11]
People trying to take guns from my home.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:22:12 PM EDT
[#12]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Never, Officer.  I love my omnipotent, .gov overlords!  I do.  I swear....
....really.
Oh, IBTL
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:24:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
IBTL

What does IBTL mean?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:24:55 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

What does IBTL mean?

In before the Lock. Like I said there was a Thread just like this a few weeks ago. It lasted only minutes.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:25:02 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

What does IBTL mean?

lol, n00b
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Applied digital solutions is a company in Florida stock symbol adsx manufactures identity microchips for human implantation. They are being evaluated for implanting people traveling to countries where kidnap and ransom is rampant. The insurers are interested. Child abduction, anti terrorism, IRS fraud, counterfeiting etc could all be good arguments for implantation.

The Whitehouse, democrat and republican have conducted many acts against the Constitution without reprisals.  Remember Waco? Blatant violation of using the military against citizens. Kent state. The estate tax. How did that ever pass? The government now hides legislation in other legislation, knowing that the public wouldn't pass it otherwise. We seem to be blind to it all. I'm just as guilty. I remember being pissed that the Davidians were being wronged, although I thought the followers were dumb for believing David Koresh was Christ. They still had the right to follow what they wanted. I didn't do anything. Why should I upset "my little applecart"?

I am curious as to how far the ARFCOM society will let things go before they draw a line in the sand. Will it be after all guns are outlawed?

I don't want a big brawal to errupt on the board. I am just curious to see if anyone else is thinking that a line needs to be drawn. Or does it? Should we just live with it?

In response to a successful revolution or coup, or if the government in power suspends the constitution outright & tries to turn the US into a dictatorship, ala Hitler in 30's Germany. That's it.

I took an oath to protect & defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemeies foreign and domestic. It's pretty clear to me what that means - start a revolution/coup/etc, I am obligated to fight against you. Period...  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:26:20 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

What does IBTL mean?

In before the lock(mods locking the thread)
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:26:25 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
IBTL

What does IBTL mean?

lol, n00b

Is he n00b or is he a
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:26:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussing constitutional duties of defending oneself is a direct violation of COC #4
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:27:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I don't think he intends to overthrow, just drive it off.

DaveA
I took an oath to protect & defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemeies foreign and domestic. It's pretty clear to me what that means - start a revolution/coup/etc, I am obligated to fight against you. Period...

Then you really have to have a problem with our current crop of elected offals, as they really seem to be failing at their job.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:28:19 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm not necessarily advocating anything. I'm just curious.

Oh it will be seen as that.

IBTL

and IBNT
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:29:52 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a legit question....

Some folks would start their own personal Civil War over loosing their weapons, some of us would only fight if the present constitutional government were threatened (IIRC, that's my job... ), and some would probably do neither (just numbers guys- statistics say)...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:31:41 PM EDT
[#24]

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal,
that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights,
that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:31:52 PM EDT
[#25]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's a legit question....

Some folks would start their own personal Civil War over loosing their weapons, some of us would only fight if the present constitutional government were threatened (IIRC, that's my job... ), and some would probably do neither (just numbers guys- statistics say)...

Would you kill American citizens who finally had enough of our .gov?  Say a turd like Hitlery rises to the top, and turns the US into something like France and people get testy?  Gun confiscation?  A sttate finally having a belly full of ilegals?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:34:02 PM EDT
[#27]
The Bill of Rights is pretty much history while the ten planks of the communist manifesto are enforced.

I fear by the time the comfortable are motivated it will be too late.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#28]
In case any of you are unaware of United States Code Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 115, section 2385 here it is:

Section 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or
   teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of
   overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or
   the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession
   thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by
   force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any
   such government; or
     Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any
   such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates,
   sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed
   matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity,
   desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any
   government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts
   to do so; or
     Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society,
   group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the
   overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or
   violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any
   such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes
   thereof -
     Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than
   twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by
   the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five
   years next following his conviction.
     If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in
   this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned
   not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for
   employment by the United States or any department or agency
   thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.
     As used in this section, the terms ''organizes'' and
   ''organize'', with respect to any society, group, or assembly of
   persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new
   units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes,
   and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

It's called sedition, it's illegal.  Read it learn it know it.  If you want to talk treason or sedition you better do it face to face.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:39:06 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Discussing constitutional duties of defending oneself is a direct violation of COC #4

Are you serious? I like this site. I have bought some toys here already. Made some friends of advertisers, all of which share my question. I have many Ar15s, and I don't do much hunting anymore. Are you saying that the founders of this website would have a problem with my question? No way.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The Bill of Rights is pretty much history while the ten planks of the communist manifesto are enforced.

Stratiotes, that is exactly what I believe too. Or What if we're too old?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:44:14 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
In case any of you are unaware of United States Code Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 115, section 2385 here it is:

~yadda yadda yadda~

It's called sedition, it's illegal.  Read it learn it know it.  If you want to talk treason or sedition you better do it face to face.  

You mean the government made it illegal to overthrow the government?  I'm shocked.  Really...
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:45:20 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Such a twisted sense of duty.

My friend, when your bosses go collecting guns door to door, or suspend the Bill of Rights, then according to the Constitution (you know, that little document you're supposed to uphold), YOU AND YOUR BOSSES WILL BE THE DOMESTIC ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

And, if someone comes to my house to violate a law, government or not, they will not be appreciated here.

Take that as you wish.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:45:53 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

such government; or
   to do so; or
   thereof -

Upon reading that King George decree I don't see how my question violates any of it. Is the question seditious in your opinion?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:47:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am already too old, beyond the age of any call up but I can still teach and thats what I do.

Organization, training, equiping, communicating, coordination, common law and by what authority the militia operates.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:48:00 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

My friend, when your bosses go collecting guns door to door, or suspend the Bill of Rights, then according to the Constitution (you know, that little document you're supposed to uphold), YOU AND YOUR BOSSES WILL BE THE DOMESTIC ENEMIES OF THE STATE.

And, if someone comes to my house to violate a law, government or not, they will not be appreciated here.

Take that as you wish.

No fucking shit
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:49:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

such government; or
   to do so; or
   thereof -

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? And what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is its natural manure.

Glad to know Thomas Jefferson advocated treason.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:52:00 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Upon reading that King George decree I don't see how my question violates any of it. Is the question seditious in your opinion?

You think that's a recent addition to the USC?  Maybe 200 years ago.  Your question is fine, in fact I think its downright interesting, but the responses from the lunatic fringe will doubtless step right over the CoC and probably will violate the USC too.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

such government; or
   to do so; or
   thereof -

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Glad to know Thomas Jefferson advocated treason.

The founding fathers today would all have been given lethal injections already. The media would paint them as terrorists. Our revolution way back was our ONLY shot at it. It will never end up like that again.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am already too old, beyond the age of any call up but I can still teach and thats what I do.

Organization, training, equiping, communicating, coordination, common law and by what authority the militia operates.

Really...I wish to be taught
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:55:01 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Take that as you wish.

I doubt the Army will ever come knocking on your door asking for your guns - at least not under a legit elected government....

And here's a question for you:

I am faced with an elected government that the citizens 'have had enough with'... If the citizens have 'had enough' they would vote the bastards out (the Government in power must stand election every 2-4 years, remember...)... If they stay in, well then the citizens must not be angry enough...  How would I know that the 'rebels' aren't going to install a dictatorship, or socialisim, or who knows what else???

I wouldn't... So I would be faced with a legitimately elected 'bad' government that would be gone in 2-4 years, vs a bunch of citizens trying to override the constitutionally elected government  by force of arms...

Now, if we had politicians who had been defeated in an election refusing to give up their seats, or a President deciding that 8 years just wern't enough & he wasn't leaving, then that's another story, or similar... That would be different, but I doubt there would be any trouble getting such folks removed... It wouldn't rise to a citizen revolt, it would be handled internally...

But so long as the government still respects the constitution & lives by the will of the people as expressed in elections, I cannot support revolution and must fight against it.

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

such government; or
   to do so; or
   thereof -

That is one of the most blatant unconstitutional laws I have ever read.  I will advocate whatever I want, associate with whoever I want, organize for whatever reasons I desire, and teach whoever will listen anything I damn well please.  We should revolt for no more reason than this law exists.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:56:02 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

The founding fathers today would all have been given lethal injections already. The media would paint them as terrorists. Our revolution way back was our ONLY shot at it. It will never end up like that again.

As sad as it is, I will not argue with you there, WildBoar.

The founding fathers of this nation advocated liberty, justice, and freewill. The governing bodies of today believe in power, money, and control. It's also likely an armed revolt will backfire, but it is still a possibility, and the government needs to know that.

I think that if any of the founding fathers were alive today, they'd be downright disgusted how this country is right now.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:56:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
IBTL

why are some people posting just "IBTL"? Is this a way to request a lock?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 9:59:26 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
That is one of the most blatant unconstitutional laws I have ever read.  I will advocate whatever I want, associate with whoever I want, organize for whatever reasons I desire, and teach whoever will listen anything I damn well please.  We should revolt for no more reason than this law exists.

Better get a lawyer and try to get it thrown out then.  You'll really blow a gasket when you see the other ones in that chapter:

# Section 2381. Treason
# Section 2382. Misprision Of Treason
# Section 2383. Rebellion Or Insurrection
# Section 2384. Seditious Conspiracy
# Section 2385. Advocating Overthrow Of Government
# Section 2386. Registration Of Certain Organizations
# Section 2387. Activities Affecting Armed Forces Generally
# Section 2388. Activities Affecting Armed Forces During War
# Section 2389. Recruiting For Service Against United States
# Section 2390. Enlistment To Serve Against United States

caselaw.lp.findlaw.com/casecode/uscodes/18/parts/i/chapters/115/toc.html
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:00:28 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Take that as you wish.

yeS...yES...YES!
I just dont understand any other frame of mind....It's just disturbing
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:02:05 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

I am faced with an elected government that the citizens 'have had enough with'... If the citizens have 'had enough' they would vote the bastards out (the Government in power must stand election every 2-4 years, remember...)... If they stay in, well then the citizens must not be angry enough...  How would I know that the 'rebels' aren't going to install a dictatorship, or socialisim, or who knows what else???

I wouldn't... So I would be faced with a legitimately elected 'bad' government that would be gone in 2-4 years, vs a bunch of citizens trying to override the constitutionally elected government  by force of arms...

So, you're saying right here and right now, that's it's okay for politicans to violate the Constitution as long as they are legally in office? It's only after they don't end their terms of office that you support their overthrow?

My friend, suspension of the Bill of Rights is A HELL OF A LOT MORE TRAITOROUS than staying an elected official longer than you are legally entitled to. For christ's sake, FDR did this (although, he was a socialist bastard that signed the NFA into law, also, so you see the evils that go hand in hand here?).

But so long as the government still respects the constitution & lives by the will of the people as expressed in elections, I cannot support revolution and must fight against it.

...That's where you argument fails.

Let's say, tomorrow, Congress and George W. Bush decide it's time to go house-to-house and collect guns. Your unit is among one of the ones collecting guns nationwide, and also to suppress "terrorist gun owners" from revolting. Not just specific ones, all of 'em. You do as ordered. . .

How-the-fuck is that respecting the Constitution and living by the will of the people?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:03:34 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You think that's a recent addition to the USC?  Maybe 200 years ago.  Your question is fine, in fact I think its downright interesting, but the responses from the lunatic fringe will doubtless step right over the CoC and probably will violate the USC too.  

Chairborne, seriously, do you think that the AR15.COM staff would have a problem with asking these types of questions? If so why? Please no smart ass crap. I like this site. Shit, I have toys on order. I honestly can't believe that this question would be a violation to a site that is based on public ownership of AR15's. I'll say it again, NO WAY!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chairborne, seriously, do you think that the AR15.COM staff would have a problem with asking these types of questions? If so why? Please no smart ass crap. I like this site. Shit, I have toys on order. I honestly can't believe that this question would be a violation to a site that is based on public ownership of AR15's. I'll say it again, NO WAY!
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:11:52 PM EDT
[#49]
Quote:
"But so long as the government still respects the constitution..."

They do???

Ha ha HA ha Ha!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

RW3

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 10:13:33 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chairborne, seriously, would the staff of AR15.com have aproblem with my question? Everyone here has AR's. There is no way they would take my question as running counter to this site. Who would advertise here if they did?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top