Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2006 9:07:24 PM EDT
I wanted to get some thoughts on body armor off you guys. I run a basic Interceptor right now with and without plates depending on what is going on. I hear good things about CIRAS and am thinking of upgrading to it but want to get a few viewpoints first. Fire away guys. Thanks in advance.

Jason

PS i know i should probably stick this in Gear but that doesnt get anywhere near as much use of the general section so help a brother out guys. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
you might post it on

military.com

forums also.
myself i don't what to tell you. no experience.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:20:03 AM EDT
[#2]
top ?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:36:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Lightfighter.com  Get opinions from guys who actually use the stuff in real life. Not that there aren't some here, but there appears to be more there.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 6:42:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I asked on there too. I like to use a birdshot effect for advice. Ask a shitload of people and then figure out who is worth listening to.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top