Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2001 5:39:36 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#1]
half of the first page of GD is cluttered with his posts.(not that I don't enjoy reading some of them). It was funny at first....
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:47:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:49:35 PM EDT
[#3]
HE GOT GAME.........
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:50:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I am going to take a stab at this:
(just a hypothesis -- nothing concrete yet)

1. Hangfire is a huge attention seeker.

2. "Webpolice" is a newly registered member.

3. "Webpolice" registered and started posting (and bringing Hangfire's posts to the top)
right after people became aware of Hangfire's "activities" and started asking for his removal from this site.

Most of the membership also began ignoring Hangfire and asked him to stop posting all of his idiotic posts in all capitals and bold type.
(it's ok once in a while, but Hangfire now posts all of his in this fashion)

4. After the "Webpolice" posts, some members came to the defense of Hangfire out of pity.
Thereby giving Hangfire even more public attention and a tad bit of undeserved defensive praise.

Can you guess who *I* think "Webpolice" is ??

Hmmm..

Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 5:54:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/17/2001 6:20:49 PM EDT
[#7]
C'mon..  My analysis is concrete!
(well...  maybe not concrete, but at least it's amusing)

I have to admit.  The bold all capital stuff that Webpolice
was posting annoyed me almost as much as Hangfire's constant use of this "style".

[rolleyes]  [rolleyes]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top