Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 7:26:15 PM EDT
Friend has a pistol going in for repair.. How is their customer svc? What is the typical turn around for a finish related issue?
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:31:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:35:25 PM EDT
[#2]
nope

I have one of their first stainless guns.  One of the few guns I own that is unmodified, and has never required service.
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:36:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes.

They didnt live up to their name, customer service.

YMMV
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 7:38:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:06:24 PM EDT
[#5]
My only expereince with them was very positive.  They are definitely customer service oriented.  

They fixed an imperfection on my custom II's slide, reblued it, polished it up, and sent it back within a month.

Quoted:
Friend has a pistol going in for repair.. How is their customer svc? What is the typical turn around for a finish related issue?

Link Posted: 4/4/2006 8:11:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Its always a friend.  
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 11:18:34 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Its always a friend.  

Ive broken damn near everything I own, including a Bren Ten... This isnt mine...
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:36:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Back when I worked for Galyan's we had a few dealings with them and they were always very professional and easy to work with.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 3:06:48 PM EDT
[#9]
I had work done years ago on a series 1, trigger , polish ramp/chamber and night sights. I was very please with the quality of work. It actually surprised me it was so well done.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top