Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 1:50:02 PM EDT
What's the going rate on a Surfire Weapons "mellinium forend"  Like this (20 " Handguard/light systen the built in pressure pad/ ON&OFF swithch/ Tailcap switch  ????

Like this:

www.surefire.com/maxexp/main/co_disp/displ/carfnbr/129/prrfnbr/495

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:51:18 PM EDT
[#1]
$515
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:53:58 PM EDT
[#2]
[hijack]
Five-hundred-fifteen-fucking dollars!  I have only a little more than that tied up in my whole damn rifle, and they want that for a set of handguards.  I guess I'm not tactical enough...  I'll use this instead.

[/hijack]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:56:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
[hijack]
Five-hundred-fifteen-fucking dollars!  I have only a little more than that tied up in my whole damn rifle, and they want that for a set of handguards.  I guess I'm not tactical enough...  I'll use this instead.

home.comcast.net/~j.roorda/tactical.JPG

[/hijack]

/ / /
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:57:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
But where do you mount the pressure switch?

For $515, I'll show you where to mount the pressure switch.  
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:19:39 PM EDT
[#6]
The pressure switch is built into the handguard.

It's about 5" long and would be on the top right hand side where your fingers contact the HG in a normal grip
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
[hijack]

home.comcast.net/~j.roorda/tactical.JPG

[/hijack]

It do seem a bit excessive for some plastic handguards and a flashlight...!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:28:35 PM EDT
[#8]
You can find them for around $300 or so , but the one you are linked to is the M511A, which isn't as common as the carbine version so you might not find one "cheap".
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 2:51:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You can find them for around $300 or so , but the one you are linked to is the M511A, which isn't as common as the carbine version so you might not find one "cheap".

I have one, that I'm thinking about selling

X
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top