Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 9:22:57 AM EDT
Rush hit it center mass.  The real issue is the poor of Mexico.  Mexican elites think the poor are needed to do the labor and therefore, oppose any means of allowing the Meztiso populations to achieve any economic gains.

Then Rush threw in the involvement of Hugo Chavez into the Mexican poor.  Through propaganda, he is trying to convert Mexico's poor into nice little communists.  If you look hard enough, you will find the fingerprionts of Chavez et al in the Aztlan movement.  The Catholic Church is complicit here too with their open borders bullshit and favorable view of communism.  

Instead of my check in the collection plate, I offer the tip that the Catholic Church stay out of illegal immigration promotion and work to solve the racist economic policies in Mexico.  Staying out of jail is a cost savings for the parish after all. And solving the root cause of the problem, that being poverty in a rich country, is the best form of stewardship to God's Creation.

I can deal with a few aliens who follow the process of legal immigration.  But it burns me up when I see their Aztlan communism bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:27:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Rush has been rolling very well today on immigration, he is well read into the issue.

+1 about the Church supporting illegal activites, I must have missed that part in one of the Gospels.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:48:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Rush propriets what I call "A Conservative Playpen."

It is a safe place where fucked over hard working folks can go vent their frustrations and then do nothing.
For all the army of ditto-headed dumbasses, they never instigate any change.
Just natter on, preaching to the choir, griping about the same things they always gripe about.

It's actually detrimental.

Letting pissed off, frustrated folks have their feelings qualified and justified defuses them to a great extent.
It pacifies them.
Lulls them back into their tax-slave stupor.

For his vast wealth of the world's most intelligent audience they are the biggest bunch of whiney do-nothings in existence.
It's no accident.
THAT IS WHAT HE IS THERE FOR.
Go ahead, have a temper tantrum in your playpen, and when you feel like you can behave correctly, we'll let you come out and play with everybody else.
Gooood Boyyyy.

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 9:51:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

It is a safe place where fucked over hard working folks can go vent their frustrations and then do nothing.
Just natter on, preaching to the choir, griping about the same things they always gripe about.

Letting pissed off, frustrated folks have their feelings qualified and justified defuses them to a great extent.
It pacifies them.

For his vast wealth of the world's most intelligent audience they are the biggest bunch of whiney do-nothings in existence.
It's no accident.
Go ahead, have a temper tantrum in your playpen, and when you feel like you can behave correctly, we'll let you come out and play with everybody else.
Gooood Boyyyy.

i say the same thing about the people who come here to bitch about illegals, but then when i ask if they have written their representatives they say no, or worse yet "what's the point"

if you think something sucks, work to change it!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It pacifies them.

It's no accident.
Gooood Boyyyy.

i say the same thing about the people who come here to bitch about illegals, but then when i ask if they have written their representatives they say no, or worse yet "what's the point"

if you think something sucks, work to change it!

+1
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 10:05:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Very well said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top